Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/7/2003 2:06:46 AM EDT
WTF?
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 5:42:00 AM EDT
Great isn't it? I went out early this morning just so I could catch a whiff of it. Been a while since I noticed that smell.
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:02:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By JAFO:
Great isn't it? I went out early this morning just so I could catch a whiff of it. Been a while since I noticed that smell.

I farted....
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 11:23:07 AM EDT
So I'm like at work last night right, then I go outside for a cig, and all this wet stuff falls on me! So I'm like WTF! Cold and wet, what is it?!? Then I'm like OMG! I'm Melting! I'm Meltinnnnnnggggg!!!! And I fell on the ground and was like AAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!! Then people started to stare...
Link Posted: 9/7/2003 12:13:23 PM EDT
ive been waiting for this rainy weather forever! too much damn sunshine this summer.
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 8:44:00 AM EDT
I have thoroughly enjoyed all the sunshine and hot weather we have had this summer. I like the rain and cold windy weather just as much as the next guy but we will have plenty this winter. Not having to mow my lawn since the 4th of July has been priceless!
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 9:36:51 AM EDT
Its our weather for the next 9 1/2 damn months. : (
Link Posted: 9/8/2003 12:55:27 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Juell:
So I'm like at work last night right, then I go outside for a cig, and all this wet stuff falls on me! So I'm like WTF! Cold and wet, what is it?!? Then I'm like OMG! I'm Melting! I'm Meltinnnnnnggggg!!!! And I fell on the ground and was like AAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!! Then people started to stare...

Office monkey.
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 10:56:23 AM EDT
Yeah, it's about time...!

Now the wife won't bug me about watering the lawn. It's actually back to being green again.

I love it!

As for the summer? Too much sun, way too hot - altho this year we weren't as bad as last year - the airconditioner and screen door on the front might bee the answer to that, however.

The only downside is, now I gotta go mow the lawn again...
Top Top