Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/22/2004 9:23:29 AM EDT
Guys, why in the hell are we not finding these chicken shit terroist that keep decapitating U.S. citizens and hang them up by there balls in downtown Bagdad? Am I the only one that thinks nothing is being done about this our what? I mean, shit, these guys go over there to help the Iraq people and this shit keeps happening over and over. Come on. WTF.
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 10:15:11 AM EDT
[#1]
absolutely agree
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 11:49:46 AM EDT
[#2]
thats why you elected George Bush
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:08:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah, I thought Bush said "Bring it on!"
Link Posted: 9/22/2004 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#4]
If you think about it, it's a pretty easy thing for them to do (killing workers).  I seriously doubt any of the locals would turn them in and since congress won't let them be armed they're easy targets.  Even if they were armed they'd probably be subject to iraqi law if they killed someone "innocent".   These cowards only attack when they outnumber and outgun the victim.  I'm sure that the government is doing everything it possible can but also keeping their tactics as secret as possible.

BTW some of you sound very DUish.    
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 12:59:22 PM EDT
[#5]
of course they will only attack when they outnumber and outgun the victim.  would you attack an M1 tank? or a platoon of marines? i sure as hell wouldn’t.  The only people i know who are crazy enouth to to that are the palies.    

The reason we are not finding them is they are "reasonably" unfindable.  
take a large city half the size of Dallas.  burn and blow half of it to shit.  how are you going to find a the single room that has a guy tied to a chair and four guys with bed sheets on their heads and a sword?
you can't do it.  all you can do is try to keep as many of "your" people safe as you can.

that means arming engineering contractors.  not just the Mercs.
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 2:02:35 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

take a large city half the size of Dallas.  burn and blow half of it to shit.  how are you going to find a the single room that has a guy tied to a chair and four guys with bed sheets on their heads and a sword?

5 dollars says that the neighbors hear the screams. Bastards.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:03:44 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Guys, why in the hell are we not finding these chicken shit terroist that keep decapitating U.S. citizens and hang them up by there balls in downtown Bagdad? Am I the only one that thinks nothing is being done about this our what? I mean, shit, these guys go over there to help the Iraq people and this shit keeps happening over and over. Come on. WTF.

Maybe you would be able to find the terrorists better than all of the military intellegence, you make it sound like nothing is being done. These terrorist look just like your average Iraqi and blend in with the rest of thier society. They dont have "I am a terrorist" writen on thier foreheads.

I assure you that as much as possible is being done to prevent these horrible acts of terror. Our troops are loosing thier lives locateing and fighting these pussies. They deserve the upmost respect, because they are trying! Maybe running the risk of being killed is not trying hard enough for you!

I have been watching this post and hopeing that someone would come in here and tear you guys a new one.

I agree these victims who are not military personel, should be allowed to carry some form of defense. But even then, it is still going to happen. And I believe the victims are fully aware of any risks they have there, so they are hero's, just like the soldiers who are laying down thier lives for freedom.

Have a little respect! and do me a favor, slap the shit out of yourself. (all except painrx, and hk940/ you guys rock)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top