Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/3/2009 1:06:51 PM EDT
A guy from Kansas dies and is sent to Hell.  He had been a horrible man his entire life.

The devil puts him to work breaking up rocks with a sledge hammer.  To make it worse, he cranks up the temperature and the humidity.

After a couple of days, the devil checks in on his victim to see if he is suffering adequately.  The devil is aghast as the guy from Kansas is happily swinging his hammer and whistling a happy tune.

The devil walks up to him and says, "I don't understand this.  I've turned the heat way up, it's humid, you're crushing rocks; why are you so happy?"

The guy from Kansas, with a big smile, looks at the devil and replies, "This is great!  It reminds me of August in Kansas.  Hot, humid, a good place to work.  It reminds me of home.  This is fantastic!"

The devil, extremely perplexed, walks away to ponder the remarks of the guy from Kansas.  Then he decides to drop the temperature, send down a driving rain and torrential wind.  Soon, Hell is a wet, muddy mess.

Walking in mud up to his knees with dust blowing into his eyes, the guy from Kansas is happily slogging through the mud pushing a wheelbarrow full of crushed rocks.

Again, the devil asks how he can be happy in such conditions.

The guy from Kansas replies, "This is great!  Just like April in Kansas.  It reminds me of working out in the yard with spring planting!"

The devil is now completely baffled but more determined to make the guy from Kansas suffer.  He makes the temperature plummet.  Suddenly Hell is blanketed in snow and ice.  Confident that this will surely make the guy from Kansas unhappy, the devil checks in on him.

He is again aghast at what he sees.  The guy from Kansas is dancing, singing, and twirling his sledgehammer as he cavorts in glee.

"How can you be so happy?  Don't you know its 40 below zero!?" screams the devil.

Jumping up and down, the guy from Kansas throws a snowball at the devil and yells, "Hell's frozen over!  This means the Chiefs won the Super Bowl!!

Link Posted: 11/3/2009 1:11:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 4:39:51 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 6:14:37 PM EDT
[#3]
nice one.
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 7:09:44 PM EDT
[#4]
lulz
Link Posted: 11/3/2009 9:02:02 PM EDT
[#5]
You mean, "There's always next year!"  
Link Posted: 11/4/2009 4:44:05 AM EDT
[#6]
One of my favorites!

Reuters Reports:

"This just in, Hell froze over today, forcing millions of people to fulfill promises they never thought they'd have to!"

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top