Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/23/2004 4:09:30 PM EDT
I guess I needed to reword the question. I'm on my way through to Arizona and need to pick up several Ar15 30rd'ers, Glock, & Sig Saur mags. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks,
Blackgun
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 6:47:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 1:14:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Is it true that Bill's buy and sell has some kind of awesome deal on high cap Glock mags??
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:45:31 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Is it true that Bill's buy and sell has some kind of awesome deal on high cap Glock mags??

i called right before the ban expired, he told me $30 each. It might have changed by now.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 6:56:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Spreadfire Arms tried to get me some Glock mags but his dist. was out of stock by the time he got back in town. I then went to Discount Firearms and he had them for $25 each. I made a mistake and only bought two because I was going to come back later and guess what.......they sold out

I'll just wait until the supply is back up because I can't see paying more than $25-$30 for a Glock mag. Also, I just got my order of brand new LaBelle M16 mags yesterday. They are now packaged in a white box with bar code instead of the clear baggy. I only ordered 10 and wanted to order more and guess what....they sold out They were only $11 each shipped so I will wait for local dealers to be able to purchase and sell at price somewhat closer to that or just wait for AmeriSurp.net to get some more back in stock. I know alot of these dealers are selling mags that they probably paid top dollar for and just don't want to lose money, can't blame them.

I know Bill's Bud and Sell was selling new GI M16 mags for $25 and Citadel was selling used Isreali Orlites for $7. Hope this helps

thanks,
Ron

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:13:44 PM EDT
[#5]
I just got back from Bill's Buy and Sell and he has all Glock hi-cap mags at $25 each.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:20:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 3:22:48 PM EDT
[#7]
He had baskets full of mags for all Glock models. I am pretty sure that have what you need. The M16 mags were GI and still marked at $24.95 each....

He also had Sig mags and I think they were $29 but I am not 100% sure on them. Give them a call.

thanks,
Ron
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top