Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 9/23/2004 3:09:30 PM EST
I guess I needed to reword the question. I'm on my way through to Arizona and need to pick up several Ar15 30rd'ers, Glock, & Sig Saur mags. Any help would be appreciated
Thanks,
Blackgun
Link Posted: 9/23/2004 5:47:41 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 12:14:13 AM EST
Is it true that Bill's buy and sell has some kind of awesome deal on high cap Glock mags??
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 4:45:31 AM EST

Originally Posted By ColSanders:
Is it true that Bill's buy and sell has some kind of awesome deal on high cap Glock mags??

i called right before the ban expired, he told me $30 each. It might have changed by now.
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 5:56:12 AM EST
Spreadfire Arms tried to get me some Glock mags but his dist. was out of stock by the time he got back in town. I then went to Discount Firearms and he had them for $25 each. I made a mistake and only bought two because I was going to come back later and guess what.......they sold out

I'll just wait until the supply is back up because I can't see paying more than $25-$30 for a Glock mag. Also, I just got my order of brand new LaBelle M16 mags yesterday. They are now packaged in a white box with bar code instead of the clear baggy. I only ordered 10 and wanted to order more and guess what....they sold out They were only $11 each shipped so I will wait for local dealers to be able to purchase and sell at price somewhat closer to that or just wait for AmeriSurp.net to get some more back in stock. I know alot of these dealers are selling mags that they probably paid top dollar for and just don't want to lose money, can't blame them.

I know Bill's Bud and Sell was selling new GI M16 mags for $25 and Citadel was selling used Isreali Orlites for $7. Hope this helps

thanks,
Ron

Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:13:44 PM EST
I just got back from Bill's Buy and Sell and he has all Glock hi-cap mags at $25 each.

thanks,
Ron
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:20:01 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/24/2004 2:22:48 PM EST
He had baskets full of mags for all Glock models. I am pretty sure that have what you need. The M16 mags were GI and still marked at $24.95 each....

He also had Sig mags and I think they were $29 but I am not 100% sure on them. Give them a call.

thanks,
Ron
Top Top