Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Posted: 5/3/2015 10:13:30 PM EDT
I know the one downtown closed and I don't think I can make it up to Minot and look around the Loft.. Going to be there three days next week.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:46:12 PM EDT
I run a home-based business with my FFL/SOT, but keep very little stock as everything is ordered special. If you want to see a variety in person, Scheels and Runnings are two of the bigger stores here.
Link Posted: 5/3/2015 10:53:01 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/3/2015 10:54:25 PM EDT by DigDug]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By mtnpatriot:
I run a home-based business with my FFL/SOT, but keep very little stock as everything is ordered special. If you want to see a variety in person, Scheels and Runnings are two of the bigger stores here.
View Quote

Runnings!!! I forgot about them! We have a big scheels in fargo here, but runnings would be worth a look.

Thanks!

PS, can you order a CZ Scorpion EVO 20 rounder without waiting for a year? If so, I would definitely do it!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 7:01:58 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 5/4/2015 2:15:42 PM EDT by mtnpatriot]
I wish I could man, but all of my suppliers are out right now. There is one supplier who may have a couple tucked away, I'll call this morning and find out.

Edited, nothing available. Good luck in your search!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 3:41:47 PM EDT
mandan sporting goods on main in mandan - ars and suppressors
there is one off of expressway & s. washington next to jiffy lube - not sure whats in there though

Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:09:37 PM EDT
Originally Posted By mtnpatriot:
I wish I could man, but all of my suppliers are out right now. There is one supplier who may have a couple tucked away, I'll call this morning and find out.

Edited, nothing available. Good luck in your search!
View Quote

Thanks for looking! I did find a Glock 43 in town today, but couldn't buy it because it isn't logged in yet...

Can't get back tomorrow To the store till after 5pm. I know it will be gone...
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 9:10:11 PM EDT
Originally Posted By polygon:
mandan sporting goods on main in mandan - ars and suppressors
there is one off of expressway & s. washington next to jiffy lube - not sure whats in there though

View Quote

Do you know a name at all? That sounds interesting!
Link Posted: 5/4/2015 11:24:33 PM EDT
Top Top