Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/2/2005 10:00:45 PM EDT
The internet is a powerful tool, and to drive that point home in a way that will be most understandable to firearms enthusiasts......Think thousands of spent cases askew in the fine dry Texas dirt, The smell of powder that still drifts in the air and many people standing around with a grin that can only be defened in the proverbial terms of "Shit Eating"

Because of a connection made at AR15.COM, The magnificent and talented people at Grenadier Precision showed up today at the Bullet Hole. First, let me tell you a little something about these fine people....Having meet them today, them Just showing to hang out would be enough to put a smile on most peoples faces. True gentlemen....but no, they had to take it up a notch....Not only did they come to enjoy some time at the Bullet Hole and check out the facilities, they arrived brimming with more spectacular toys and mighty shit loads of ammo than an Iowa class battle ship. Seriously, it was awesome.

They not only were great people but allowed many of the people that just happened to be at the range and the Bullet Hole staff a chance to lovingly embrace and toggle the go switch on some of their most impressive and spectacular creations. Which ran flawlessly and are of the same type they  build for our Heroes in the Military around the world. The pride of craftsmenship was clear, and our Troops could not be getting a better product.

Folks, The Bullet Hole is pleased that you chose to give us a try for your Testing needs. We understand the importance of what you do and we hope to be a part of that in the future. It was a plesure to meet you guys and thankyou so much for letting us and so many of our customers send such a copious amount of rounds downrange.

So the moral of the story is this....AR15.COM ROCKS! There are still men who take pride in their work, Shooting exotic weapons is about the most fun you can have with your clothes on and when someone else brings the ammo, it might trump having a private stash of Supermodel bait....and at the Bullet Hole you never know what you will get to do

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:10:11 AM EDT
[#1]
Yer job ain't so bad either!  Working with sig other doesn't get old?  I guess my wife doesn't like shooting, and your gal wants a 10.5" Commando in AUTO.  That likely makes all the difference in the world!

Great place you guys have there.  I am sorry I didn't go back after my 1 visit many a year ago.  Who knew you guys would do so much with it.

We are waiting on the training officer of SAPD swat to give us a timeframe for their demo.  We didn't have a clue where we were going to do it.  Now we do.

BTW, I think I have more fun watching people shoot and get the big ol shit eatin grin than shooting myself.  I have never seen anyone not have one.  Seeing a 90 pound gal shoot a full size HK G3 in full auto.....PRICELESS.

Our endorsement of the bullet hole is whole hearted.  We have business to do together in the future.  Our new home!  Proof that ARMED people are polite people.

Tell the ol lady I dug the little skulls on her sneakers!  It was great to meet all of you.

Funny how most people fired their first machine gun today not even realizing how cutting edge the stuff actually was.  Who cares!  It was great fun.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:56:26 AM EDT
[#2]
10.5 Commando be damned. A SRT-Short  Gunkoted in Lavender with a rail mounted potpurri holder so that it always smells like lavender.

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:17:56 AM EDT
[#3]
She wants the SRT simon, but I was trying to speak AR-ese as many readers are not versed in the language of Leitner-Wise and Grenadier Precision.

SRT is an LW short stroke piston driven 10.5 " super special operations rifle for those of you who are unitiated.  Please refer to the Leitner-Wise industry forum if you are curious.

NO DOUBT, she pointed directly at it and said, "I want that one!"  Lavender is not her style.  You must have missed the line about the skulls on her shoes.  She is a 90 lb machine gun toting, lead slinging, take no prisoners woman.  She is turning the Bullet Hole into a firearms resort.  The work that has gone on their in 6 months is amazing.

Ten years ago the Bullet Hole would have been considered, way out in the boondocks.  Suburban America is closing in.  Soon Michelle will be erecting a Lodge, and maybe a gun nut subdivision.  It is literally a few miles outside the city limits.  Location could not be better.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:25:55 AM EDT
[#4]
Simon is eventually coming all the way from Malaysia to visit with us.  You will get to meet him in person if he wants to do some shootin.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 2:20:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Hyup...Hondo/San Antonio is definitely on my intenary for my next trip. Should be somewhat more affordable than Walt Disney World with my goddaughter this year. Aiyaiyai...... It will probably be in February for SHOT time  though.....

There's a LEO acquaintance I'll be lookign up too. I cannot eblieve how small this world is.

Simon
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 5:14:16 AM EDT
[#6]
i met the folks at the Bullet Hole this weekend at the San Antonio Gun Show, they came by my tables and said hello.

they seem like nice people!

Steve Ou
Spreadfire Arms
Austin, TX
FFL/SOT
www.spreadfirearms.com
Bushmaster/Glock/Remington Certified Armorer
TX CHL Instructor
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:38:03 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
i met the folks at the Bullet Hole this weekend at the San Antonio Gun Show, they came by my

tables and said hello.

they seem like nice people!

Steve Ou
Spreadfire Arms
Austin, TX
FFL/SOT
www.spreadfirearms.com
Bushmaster/Glock/Remington Certified Armorer
TX CHL Instructor

Steve it was great to meet you as well...and some of your most impressive hardwear.  I dont think it will be to long before a Glock 18 joins the Bullet Hole Armory....or a class II conversion and we will just pretend it is a real 18

(BTW, I am not always dressed like that, I came to the show from an event )

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 1:21:13 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
The internet is a powerful tool, and to drive that point home in a way that will be most understandable to firearms enthusiasts......Think thousands of spent cases askew in the fine dry Texas dirt, The smell of powder that still drifts in the air and many people standing around with a grin that can only be defened in the proverbial terms of "Shit Eating"

Because of a connection made at AR15.COM, The magnificent and talented people at Grenadier Precision showed up today at the Bullet Hole. First, let me tell you a little something about these fine people....Having meet them today, them Just showing to hang out would be enough to put a smile on most peoples faces. True gentlemen....but no, they had to take it up a notch....Not only did they come to enjoy some time at the Bullet Hole and check out the facilities, they arrived brimming with more spectacular toys and mighty shit loads of ammo than an Iowa class battle ship. Seriously, it was awesome.

They not only were great people but allowed many of the people that just happened to be at the range and the Bullet Hole staff a chance to lovingly embrace and toggle the go switch on some of their most impressive and spectacular creations. Which ran flawlessly and are of the same type they  build for our Heroes in the Military around the world. The pride of craftsmenship was clear, and our Troops could not be getting a better product.

Folks, The Bullet Hole is pleased that you chose to give us a try for your Testing needs. We understand the importance of what you do and we hope to be a part of that in the future. It was a plesure to meet you guys and thankyou so much for letting us and so many of our customers send such a copious amount of rounds downrange.

So the moral of the story is this....AR15.COM ROCKS! There are still men who take pride in their work, Shooting exotic weapons is about the most fun you can have with your clothes on and when someone else brings the ammo, it might trump having a private stash of Supermodel bait....and at the Bullet Hole you never know what you will get to do

Nate, Michelle and the counter guy,

Thanks for the warm reception we received from you guys. We had a blast as did everyone else who ventured over to the bay. Michelle is one tough cookie, she handled the G3 in F/A like a pro. Glad you liked the toys with the fun switches. We look forward on spending more time at your range. Do me a favor and send me some info on the 3 gun matches you hold.

Thanks once again,
Jesse

[email protected]

Link Posted: 10/3/2005 9:57:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nate, Michelle and the counter guy,

Thanks for the warm reception we received from you guys. We had a blast as did everyone else who ventured over to the bay. Michelle is one tough cookie, she handled the G3 in F/A like a pro. Glad you liked the toys with the fun switches. We look forward on spending more time at your range. Do me a favor and send me some info on the 3 gun matches you hold.

Thanks once again,
Jesse

[email protected]

Sure Jesse. Here the events and information on them

http://www.bullethole.com/main/events/events.html

Here you can keep track of the results...Oh, scroll down and see who won the last one... (Not always the case though_

http://www.bullethole.com/html/results.html
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top