Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/20/2003 12:52:57 PM EDT
I have a vinyl sign shop and I have some extra corrugated plastic laying around that I can use for putting targets on.  I could cut out silhouettes from about any color vinyl to put on them or just about any design you can think of.

I could even cut some targets out of vinyl to stick on the shed somebody mentioned.

My machine will cut up to 23.5" tall by at least 15' in one piece if needed.  The colors would be limited to my scraps here, but I have a bunch that I can use.

I will probably be going to CMMG this Saturday since I talked to Jeff at the gun show this weekend and I will be making some signs for the range.  If anybody has anything in the KCMO area that needs hauled there I have a truck.

Link Posted: 10/20/2003 6:35:24 PM EDT
[#1]
Sounds like a good idea to me, why not bring a few this saturday so we can get an idea how best to use them. We could really use targets with some durability.
Link Posted: 10/20/2003 8:39:26 PM EDT
[#2]
The best part about the corrugated plastic is that you can leave it outside and not worry about the weather.  I might see if my supplier has any that's damaged in the warehouse that they could give me.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top