Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2005 10:58:11 AM EDT
I just wanted to see if there are any members here from western NE.  I think that i may be the only one.  
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 6:51:41 PM EDT
[#1]
Ogallala is my home.
Kansas City is where I live.

But, I'm back home a few times a year to drink praire dogs and shoot beer.
Link Posted: 9/18/2005 7:18:03 PM EDT
[#2]
Nope your not the only one. I am currently at school but live in Alliance NE.  
I love the western part of the state, spend all my free time at home on the prairie hunting prairie dogs.

Link Posted: 9/19/2005 2:05:27 PM EDT
[#3]
Don't know where you are but I am in Scottsbluff.  

SBG
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Loup citys west of somewhere aint it?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 7:24:09 AM EDT
[#5]
I grew up in McCook. But have been exiled for ~16 yrs or so.

Don't make it back as often as I should. Dad still lives there and sis in Kearney.

I'm planning to make it to Sis's for Thanksgiving. Doubt I'll have any extra time for anything else.

Damn I miss pheasant hunting.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 9:03:56 PM EDT
[#6]
Im in Scottsbluff.  I live near Lake Minatare.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 6:56:07 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Im in Scottsbluff.  I live near Lake Minatare.

I'm new the area and I live over in Mitchell.  Where do you shoot?
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 8:17:44 PM EDT
[#8]
We farm so i have plenty of acres to use as i see fit.  I mainly shoot prarie dogs down along the river.  They are THICK!  i like it because i can use iron sights and shoot at them all day long.  Im not much of a sniper.  If you want to meet up sometime IM me and ill see what i can do.  
Link Posted: 10/1/2005 9:12:42 PM EDT
[#9]
Well I live a little bit east of Grand Island - But I still love our Cornhuskers.   Progunvoter, NU Class of 79.  Now Proudly flying the Red flag with BIG WHITE "N" in Daytona Beach.   And remember fellow cornhuskers, N stands for nowledge!   Go Big Red.
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 12:31:29 PM EDT
[#10]
I grew up in Alliance, but go to school at UNK-anyone shoot around Kearney?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top