Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Page Hometown » Utah
Posted: 5/18/2008 1:31:58 PM EST
Is there a CLEO there that will signoff my F4? I'm going monday, but don't want to go in there looking dumb?
Link Posted: 5/18/2008 3:45:26 PM EST
I went the corporation route so I have no need for a sign off but I think I heard BCI is the best place to get it done and it is out there somewhere.
Link Posted: 5/18/2008 6:07:25 PM EST
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 11:29:36 AM EST

Originally Posted By medicmandan:

Originally Posted By Eukatae:
I went the corporation route so I have no need for a sign off but I think I heard BCI is the best place to get it done and it is out there somewhere.

I heard recently that BCI will no longer sign ATF forms and are referring you back to your CLEO.

Correct, If you live in SL county you must have Nick Roberts sign off now with all of your forms. The dumb thing is that he still requires you to go to BCI and get a form from the bureau chief that says you are legit. Then you get a nice trip to Parley's canyon to the sheriff shooting range where Nick works. So much work now!! I loved it when BCI would do everything!!
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 4:29:08 PM EST
Is it possible to get a local CLEO to sign or do I have to get a signature from this county guy? Seems to me that he would only have to sign off for people who live in unincorperated Salt Lake County.
Link Posted: 5/25/2008 10:35:14 PM EST

Originally Posted By Renmek:
Is it possible to get a local CLEO to sign or do I have to get a signature from this county guy? Seems to me that he would only have to sign off for people who live in unincorperated Salt Lake County.

When I tried to go to the Tville Chief they looked at me like I was crazy. They had never heard of a form 4. If you can't get the WVC chief to sign, just move up the ladder.
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 7:01:46 AM EST
Link Posted: 6/5/2008 1:58:47 PM EST
Monday I went to the dept of public safety right next to city hall. I dropped off my F4's at the fishbowl window and specifically told the officer where they needed to go. I received them in the mail today signed by the chief.
Page Hometown » Utah
Top Top