Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/30/2006 12:05:34 PM EDT
The highlight to me was when two blackhawk helicopters dropped 8 army rangers down the ropes onto the grass between the pit and the track. They said those guys had just got back from a tour in iraq and it was really cool! The crowd went crazy!!  I have some pics ill post on here later today!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:06:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Was the pilot throwing roll bar padding out the window or was that just Robbie Gordon?
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:22:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Welcome back to the Troops, and Robbie Gordon is an a$$. I hate him. He says "looks like it came out from under the car"..  NOT, look closely, it came out the window moron. lmao. I hate Robbie Gordon if you can't tell. lmao
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:51:41 PM EDT
[#3]
lol...negative. The pilot was NOT throwing it from the chopper! LOL Guess if you can't win, just cheat! hahahha but anyhow i should have some pics for you guys soon....just hang in there!
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 5:36:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Link Posted: 10/30/2006 6:30:55 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome pics. Wish i could have been there.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 10:35:39 AM EDT
[#6]
That's cool. God bless the good guys!

I drove past the race to meet a fellow ARFcom member. DARN.....there was a TON of folks there!! Traffic was horrible!!!! I will NEVER go that way again.
Link Posted: 10/31/2006 12:40:31 PM EDT
[#7]
oh god! Don't get me started about the traffic! Getting there wasnt bad but leaving....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top