Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
11/22/2017 10:05:29 PM
Posted: 9/11/2004 6:28:40 PM EST
I went to the Medina gun show today, hoping to see if people were trying to ditch any nice pre-bans. Of course the show was dead and nothing to be had at a reasonable price. One thing that I did see that caught my eye was what appeared to be a new unfired Mak-90 still in the box. What was different about this one was it was a milled receiver, It was post-ban of course with the ugly dragunov style stock. He wanted $425 for it, the only reason I stopped myself from getting it was the fact that on most if not all Mak-90's the cleaning rod holder and bayo lug are COMPLETELY ground off. I hate that. Let me know what you guys think.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:16:04 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:57:55 PM EST
I'd pass because soon there should be Rifles all over with all the "Evil Features" added for that cost.
BTW, Congrats America, the AWB is DEAD!!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:57:57 AM EST
when is the next medina, berea show? Do you think WASR's and other ak's will have these features available by the next show?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:40:01 PM EST
That gun was at the last bill goodmans show as well. Not too bad of a price but definately not a bargain.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 7:43:50 PM EST

Originally Posted By Msokol13:
Do you think WASR's and other ak's will have these features available by the next show?

I kind of doubt it. The sheister dealers will still be trying to sell them for a premium, while the decent dealers will drop the cost quite a bit as soon as Century starts shipping out AK's with the fun features by the truckload.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 11:52:19 PM EST
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top