Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2009 3:02:56 AM EST
[Last Edit: 10/26/2009 3:03:55 AM EST by supersy1]
Went on sunday to http://www.pembrokegunrange.com/and can report the place was clean,18 lanes, and very friendly. They were pretty much hands off, allowed rapid fire and NFA. The only thing was my friend said I think I been hit and sure enough he was. A peice of lead ripped threw his t-shirt and drew blood. It was a piece of flat lead only, no jacket. He was standing in the back way behind the lanes talking to a very pretty model that was shooting too.

I can't see where a round like that would bounce back and hit somone at a range. Eye protection is a must everyone. Anyway, the range was a nice experience and will go back.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 7:39:12 AM EST
Is the only outdoor range markham park? Nothing longer then 100yards in the area? Im assuming not.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 10:00:25 AM EST
Markham is currently the only outdoor range. Nothing is longer than 100yds. Trail Glades should be re-opening eventually when renovations are finished.
Link Posted: 10/26/2009 6:14:49 PM EST
Originally Posted By JoeyA:
Markham is currently the only outdoor range. Nothing is longer than 100yds. Trail Glades should be re-opening eventually when renovations are finished.

Not entirely true.

There is a range on Sterling, and then there is Pop's.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 7:56:42 AM EST
there is Big Al's too on the west side of 95, Hallandale blvd. good place. at times it is packed and i have been the only shooter there too.

seems like 100 yards is all we can get way down here. i go to cecil webb over by ft. myers for 200 yards, 100 yards and pistol. all outdoors. 3 dollars to get in. bring targets and a staple gun.
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 5:21:56 PM EST
At the Pembroke Pines range, can you bring your own ammo? Any ammo restrictions other than tracers, incendiary, etc? Is it only pistol caliber weapons?
Link Posted: 10/27/2009 7:47:18 PM EST
Originally Posted By supersy1:
Went on sunday to http://www.pembrokegunrange.com/and can report the place was clean,18 lanes, and very friendly.

I agree - very nice and knowledgeable staff.

Link Posted: 11/5/2009 5:34:23 AM EST
Originally Posted By DominicO:
At the Pembroke Pines range, can you bring your own ammo? Any ammo restrictions other than tracers, incendiary, etc? Is it only pistol caliber weapons?

You can bring your own ammo. If you want to shoot rifle caliber, you will need frangible ammuntion, which they also sell onsite.
Link Posted: 11/5/2009 10:45:09 AM EST
That used to be the American Indoor Range.
It's been around a long time under different names and various owners... including Billy-Bob who owned it twice.
My father used to take me there when I was a kid... back in the late 70's.
I still go there on occasion after work.

Top Top