Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
PSA
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2005 4:31:34 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 10/9/2005 4:32:31 PM EDT by Maddog_44]
I had the whole range to myself.

There must have been 7 shooters between the pistol pits and the long range berms.  I really expected more shooters out there.

This is a GREAT range, TJ and Co. have laid out a first class shooting site and we need to support these events.  There's no place else in TX that you're going to find a 1000 yd range like this and if you really want to know if you can hit man sized targets at 600, this was your chance.

Of course I brought all of the wrong weapons... all of mine were 50yd zeros... talk about pissing in the wind

Justwaituntilnextyear,here,hol­dmybeer!!!  We need to get some money matches going
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 5:45:24 PM EDT
I was soooo wishing I could get up there.  Thinking about renting the 1000yd range for a day in the next couple of months.  Do they have steel there?  I have access to a couple of Larue reset targets.

Debo
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 8:00:58 PM EDT
Yes they have LOTS o steel.  

and white paint
Link Posted: 10/9/2005 9:00:02 PM EDT
I know... I wanted to get out there for this fall's gathering. I have made the two previous gatherings (GunStock) and had great time.
I have been wanting to get back and burn through a couple thousand rounds on the steel plates.

TJ & crew have put a lot of work into that range. As soon as I get out of school I am planning on attending a few of their courses.
Top Top