you played in that sandy box thread?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Quoted:
I need to stay out of GD

you played in that sandy box thread?

Yes I did I saw it and told my self stay out but the pats won and that passed me off so I foed
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:13:09 AM EDT
[#3]
I have been super busy- in that thread!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:35:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Link?

What is going on CT guys?  Even a former CTHTF member had a major meltdown last week in the pit.  Not to mention the blowouts since the first of the year, and a few epic 2014 criticality events.

Is only internet
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:08:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Jesus.  Subcommunc8er bit it too
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:14:35 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
View Quote

Look for only ct thread with nutter as last poster
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:15:02 AM EDT
[#7]
I have been very good though!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 2:26:55 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

No I'm in now.

I felt compelled.  I don't know why.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:33:00 AM EDT
[#9]
Timeouts are good for you. You'll get shit done and it'll feel good. And you'll be back, so who cares.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 8:52:41 AM EDT
[#10]
Looks like I'm still here nice.  But I am staying the fuck out of GD
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:18:20 AM EDT
[#11]
Yeah, got my first two warnings in that thread.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:27:54 AM EDT
[#12]
Damn I got sucked in.

Its laugh out loud funny to see quite a few rip NY'ers and CT'ers for following their strict state laws. They're hypocrites. They follow their own state laws while chastising others for following theirs because their laws are more strict.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 9:46:01 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:00:43 AM EDT
[#14]
Well I am done trying to talk with the idiots! Some if the posts are
so full of derp.....
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:05:57 AM EDT
[#15]
i lightly joined in. remember you cant win with guys who don't live here and haven't been through this .

don't argue just state the facts an move on
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:09:39 AM EDT
[#16]
There are posters there that get it, there also a bunch of "from my gold dead hands" types- they are probably undercover Feds or informants. And there are a whole bunch of posters there that are just trolling and trying to bait us!
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:14:56 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
There are posters there that get it, there also a bunch of "from my gold dead hands" types- they are probably undercover Feds or informants. And there are a whole bunch of posters there that are just trolling and trying to bait us!
View Quote

yup. the cold dead hand guys crack me up. they can state what our forefathers did and blah blah . most of us aren't storming the gates to be forgotten in history . we will win this fight when all of the jobs are gone, good people have left, and the government implodes
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 10:49:18 AM EDT
[#18]
,,,,,,if your going to play in the septic tank you cant cry when you get shit on you.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:00:20 AM EDT
[#19]
link?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:07:07 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
link?
View Quote

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1708814_.html&page=4
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:10:21 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

yup. the cold dead hand guys crack me up. they can state what our forefathers did and blah blah . most of us aren't storming the gates to be forgotten in history . we will win this fight when all of the jobs are gone, good people have left, and the government implodes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah its funny as hell to listen to people claim "our forefathers would be rioting by now". They ignore how long our forefathers put up with the crown before they went all riot and throwing tea into the harbor. They ignore how much our forefathers put up with before the first shots were fired. And they ignore how long it took them to push the crown out of the colonies and what foreign help it took to accomplish that. And they ignore how long it took after throwing the crown out of the colonies to come up with the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and then get them ratified.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:28:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yeah its funny as hell to listen to people claim "our forefathers would be rioting by now". They ignore how long our forefathers put up with the crown before they went all riot and throwing tea into the harbor. They ignore how much our forefathers put up with before the first shots were fired. And they ignore how long it took them to push the crown out of the colonies and what foreign help it took to accomplish that. And they ignore how long it took after throwing the crown out of the colonies to come up with the Constitution and Bill of Rights, and then get them ratified.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

A great many people were "meh" about the revolution! England was putting up a good front but they never seriously committed to stopping the revolution. It's easy to quote the founding fathers- makes one sound like they are more of a patriot than you
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:30:36 AM EDT
[#23]
Now they are going after NSSF and shot show for being ct based
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:41:29 AM EDT
[#24]
The only time I even go to GD is when you guys get baited and lose it. Then I go and read. Most of these keys are keyboard commandos. Big tough guys who live in a state who still have rights. If the roles were reversed these guys would do exactly as we have done.

It is easy to pick on us for "complying" and "giving in to the left" but let's not forget that if we don't abide by the law we are felons. I doubt any politician would listen to a group of felons protesting the loss of rights. Besides as a felon we lose our right to bear arms. I am not willing to give that right up.

It is easy to just say "move". remember these tough guys are most likely living in their parents basement so they do not have jobs or mortgages and such to deal with. Also many of these trolls live in trailers. When your house has a transmission it is easy to move to the next Walmart parking lot.

I say ignore these assholes. When the libs take over their state we will see how they like being laughed at and called pussies, etc. If they had a brain they would work to help us instead of telling us we wanted it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 11:57:27 AM EDT
[#25]
I've wasted at least six months of my life (combined), arguing with anti-gun, pro-obama, government loving libtards. Both in person and online. I'm learning to not intervene with them. You can't argue with them. You can only exterminate them.

The difference in talking to liberals is that, at least, these un-American fuckstains are fairly educated and can formulate a rational sentence, regarding their insane viewpoints.

But in GD?

I know it's an obscure reference, but try and remember this quote, before you delve into a discussion with a retard...

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:21:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I've wasted at least six months of my life (combined), arguing with anti-gun, pro-obama, government loving libtards. Both in person and online. I'm learning to not intervene with them. You can't argue with them. You can only exterminate them.

The difference in talking to liberals is that, at least, these un-American fuckstains are fairly educated and can formulate a rational sentence, regarding their insane viewpoints.

But in GD?

I know it's an obscure reference, but try and remember this quote, before you delve into a discussion with a retard...

http://youtu.be/x0ow4X8tiMI

View Quote

Most liberals are educated. That is how they became so liberal, believing everything they were told in class. GD on the other hand are either one or more of the following: mouth breathers, inbred, retarded or just stupid.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:26:46 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Most liberals are educated. That is how they became so liberal, believing everything they were told in class. GD on the other hand are either one or more of the following: mouth breathers, inbred, retarded or just stupid.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But in GD?

http://youtu.be/x0ow4X8tiMI

GD's views on post-secondary education are........interesting.............
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:31:13 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
A great many people were "meh" about the revolution! England was putting up a good front but they never seriously committed to stopping the revolution. It's easy to quote the founding fathers- makes one sound like they are more of a patriot than you
View Quote

Yep. Most of the GD mouth breathers/basement dwellers don't realize that many if not most people of that era sat on the side lines much as a large number do today. That supposedly only 3 to 5 percent actively took up arms and fought against the crown. I'd bet that most of those quoting Franklin and the other founding fathers don't know that Franklin's (illegitimate) son was a die hard loyalist, not to mention the Colonial Governor of NJ (last one too), throughout the Revolutionary War.

I'm just waiting for someone in that thread to realize and then post that Benedict Arnold was born in Norwich, CT.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:49:41 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep. Most of the GD mouth breathers/basement dwellers don't realize that many if not most people of that era sat on the side lines much as a large number do today. That supposedly only 3 to 5 percent actively took up arms and fought against the crown. I'd bet that most of those quoting Franklin and the other founding fathers don't know that Franklin's (illegitimate) son was a die hard loyalist, not to mention the Colonial Governor of NJ (last one too), throughout the Revolutionary War.

I'm just waiting for someone in that thread to realize and then post that Benedict Arnold was born in Norwich, CT.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If I recall correctly- Franklin himself was at first opposed to the revolution -
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 12:50:48 PM EDT
[#30]
I don't get involved much in responding to the internet stupidity, but It's amazing how many people there think that the right response is to move out of CT/New England

Actually telling us run away and hide?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:00:46 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I don't get involved much in responding to the internet stupidity, but It's amazing how many people there think that the right response is to move out of CT/New England

View Quote

Can you imagine Paul Revere heating that?
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:10:54 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That was my thought too. Tyranny is never defeated by walking away from it.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 1:21:41 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
,,,,,,if your going to play in the septic tank you cant cry when you get shit on you.
View Quote

Best analogy ever.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:11:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Where can I go to get covered in this poop?

Nathan Hale.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 4:11:01 PM EDT
[#35]
“You know what they say. They?”
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:24:04 PM EDT
[#36]
That thread is a train wreck. Either some are seriously naive or they are trolling, and making themselves look stupid in the process.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:36:44 PM EDT
[#37]
I am no longer posting in any thread about CT laws,  unless it's in cthtf.
Link Posted: 1/19/2015 5:56:41 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
Where can I go to get covered in this poop?

Nathan Hale.
View Quote

"I only regret that I have but one life account to give for my country HTF."

-Nathan Hale cavgunner

Link Posted: 1/19/2015 6:00:17 PM EDT
[#39]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top