Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 9/28/2004 9:16:52 AM EST
I was offered the position for the Black Hills Rifle team coach this morning. For the first time in my life I have 2 jobs I think my team will start practices in late October, maybe early November.

WOOHOOO.....extra $$$ to buy evil black rifles....

Coach Kooter
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:25:27 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:41:36 AM EST
Black Hills? I assume you will be using black rifles, right?
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:44:50 AM EST
I just got it done yesterday at a local shop, thanks for the offer though. the guy did a shitty looking job, but I think it will hold fine. If it breaks again then I will come see you!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 9:45:57 AM EST

Originally Posted By 2whiskeyP:
Black Hills? I assume you will be using black rifles, right?

No, but I will try to get some of them to come over to the dark side......MUHAHAHAHA
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 11:52:09 AM EST
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 6:06:39 PM EST

Originally Posted By Kooter:
I was offered the position for the Black Hills Rifle team coach this morning. For the first time in my life I have 2 jobs I think my team will start practices in late October, maybe early November.

WOOHOOO.....extra $$$ to buy evil black rifles....

Coach Kooter

Not sure it it's congrats or condolences... I mean... the IRS seems to have a special (or fatal) attraction for people with two jobs...

But concrats for the job anyways!
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:01:03 PM EST

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

Originally Posted By Kooter:
I just got it done yesterday at a local shop, thanks for the offer though. the guy did a shitty looking job, but I think it will hold fine. If it breaks again then I will come see you!

Figures! A day late and a dollar short!

How much did he charge you?

He didn't charge me anything, it was going to be $5 but I guess I left my cash at home so he just said to not worry about it. So i guess I can't complain too much about free welding work
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:44:51 PM EST
Link Posted: 9/28/2004 7:51:43 PM EST
I know you have bump firing and tannerite on the syllabus.

Right?
Top Top