Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/1/2003 10:22:04 AM EDT
I ordered an ARMS #40 BUIS from MSTN. I went with this particular sights based on advice from you guys. Will give it a try next weekend.
Thanks guys for the advice. Anyone know if the front sight will need to be changed? I read this on the Bushmaster website. I believe the front post needs to be replaced with a taller one. Does this sound familiar?

Thanks,
Andy
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 10:26:53 AM EDT
[#1]
Yep, Bushy makes three (IIRC) sight posts and I believe you'll need the tall one.  I'm also pretty sure it mentions it on their site (you might need to look at their add for the ARMS 40 for the reference of correct pin).  Need any other Bushy parts?  Kind of sucks to have to pay shipping on just a front sight post.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 10:32:51 AM EDT
[#2]
cheap fix, you'll want the taller post
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 10:34:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Damn,

Just when I though I was done there is another part I need. Well, looks like I'll be calling Bushmaster next......

Andy
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 4:19:58 PM EDT
[#4]
Andy...I've got the post you need.  It's yours...free of charge.  Are you coming to the FOP range on the 9th.  If so, I can give it to you then.
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 4:35:17 PM EDT
[#5]
Hey Bradd_D, you in Huntsville or home?

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/1/2003 5:38:16 PM EDT
[#6]
Home for the weekend...wassup?
Link Posted: 8/2/2003 8:41:21 AM EDT
[#7]
Too late...the show was Friday nite...Sokay though, the crowd wasn't that great.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 4:53:46 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Andy...I've got the post you need.  It's yours...free of charge.  Are you coming to the FOP range on the 9th.  If so, I can give it to you then.

Bradd_D:

I'm going to Colorado, so will not make the Alabama trip due to money. I'd be willing to buy it from you, or pay to have it shipped. Let me know what you'd like to do.

Andy
Link Posted: 8/5/2003 5:04:05 AM EDT
[#9]
Bradd, bring it to 'Bama and I'll make sure Andy gets it.  Between Delta and me, we can probably meet Andy at Wilson Shoals or a gun store or something.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top