Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 9/3/2005 4:05:00 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 4:05:26 AM EDT by grywlf52]
As I can to work the weather was a nice 71 degrees. Please post what it is like thoughtout the day as I will not see daylight until tomorrow morning.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGG­GGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

And if I hear one more report coming across the news about how FEMA isn't doing enough I am going to lose it. Come and have my job you SOB. And tell the to the family of William R. McLaughlin, who lost his life in a convoy heading down to the area to help these folks, that we are not doing enough.

I'll step off my soapbox now and get back to the dungeon.

Have a great weekend and blast a few rounds for me.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 4:32:40 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 12:41:47 PM EDT
My office is a Fema contractor (URS Corp). We are rolling in from both coasts (Engineers and GIS people). Im pissed off I cant go (ruptured disc). I will still help from here but I still feel like Im punking out.

If only people knew what it takes to get this stuff rolling.
Good luck

Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:42:08 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 9/3/2005 1:42:23 PM EDT by bulldog1967]
Wife and I went to the NRA range and I broke in my new Glock-17. We would've rode the motorcycle, but probably would've been pulled over with my Arsenal Sam-7 strapped across my back!
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:38:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:
Wife and I went to the NRA range and I broke in my new Glock-17. We would've rode the motorcycle, but probably would've been pulled over with my Arsenal Sam-7 strapped across my back!

if you ever do that, let me know and i'll get the video camera and ride behind you and get some footage
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 2:39:28 PM EDT

Originally Posted By bulldog1967:

You sir suck.

Boss gave the office a reprieve and released us at 4. Was almost blinded as I went outside. Glad to see it nice blue sky and low humidity.

Time for a few cold ones and relzx and get some sleep before going back in tomorrow.

u-baddog, you aren't punking out. We need help on the outside to help support the inside folks. That's why I am chained to the desk in my office. Can't get workers hired if I am not there to do my job of clearing them.
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 9:11:00 AM EDT
Worked Saturday---now "OLE-NASTY" has a Sunday list and a Monday list and a list just in case I finish those two!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Top Top