Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 1/25/2006 9:44:12 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:49:59 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:53:01 AM EDT
Resistance is futile.
You will be assimilated...

Good luck with your situation, Stokes.
I agree with you that dealing with 'educated idiots' and 'problem children' at SKOOL is highly irritating.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:56:38 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:34:19 AM EDT
You are freaking me out man....

My babygirl just turned 5, so kindergarden is this year. She can count to 100, do the ABC's, tie her own shoes,knows her right from her left, get on target at 25 feet with her BB rifle....ect...ect...ect...

She will NOT be going to the Public School system. My sister in law had to pull her's out of kindergarden already. My wife and Sister in law are both Private School kids. Im a product of the Public system. My sister in law is Home Schooling for now, and Im getting ready to get mine ready for the Private Christian School in town...It is not the best Private School, but It is going to be better than our Public system.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:02:41 AM EDT
Couple of questions if I may:

Have you filed a police report?

Have you asked for a restraining order?

Have the threats been documented?

If not why not?
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:10:39 AM EDT

Originally Posted By FS-FNRL:
Couple of questions if I may:

Have you filed a police report?

Have you asked for a restraining order?

Have the threats been documented?

If not why not?

ummmmm...

The kids are in Kindergarden.I agree with the documentation, but I think he is doing the right thing by pulling her out.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:15:17 AM EDT
The one room school houses are the most effective, each grade level has the responsibility of teaching the grade below it with the supervision of the instructor.

Home school education has the highest demand rate by the colleges, win all the contests including the world championship law at Oxford.

Ideally this nation is one of self rule, each community is self sufficient handling all sociel obligations defense, education, including justice and corrections.

Maybe it is time to give serious consideration to returning to the founding ideals of America and quit trying to make communazi facism work.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:39:34 AM EDT

Originally Posted By STRATIOTES:
The one room school houses are the most effective, each grade level has the responsibility of teaching the grade below it with the supervision of the instructor.

Home school education has the highest demand rate by the colleges, win all the contests including the world championship law at Oxford.

Ideally this nation is one of self rule, each community is self sufficient handling all sociel obligations defense, education, including justice and corrections.

Maybe it is time to give serious consideration to returning to the founding ideals of America and quit trying to make communazi facism work.

What he said. My wife and I HSed our gang thru grade school years (and one into middle school). We had to sacrifice considerably a times. However, we were completely determined that our kids would get a good education. Really the benefits go well beyond education in the strictest sense.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:40:54 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:57:49 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 11:59:16 AM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 12:13:00 PM EDT

Originally Posted By OdT:

Originally Posted By 1GUNRUNNER:

Originally Posted By OdT:
LCR is loseing it's red

All you fuckers need to go back to school!

The spelling Nazis are vigilant today

Wye Dont U take him out, and doo something?

He must B board.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 1:38:16 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:06:38 PM EDT
Hey, I was homeschooled, look how I turned out
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 2:08:56 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stokes:
the teacher, the principle and even.

Where did you go to school at?

Breaking out the crayons on behalf of 1GR. . .

prin·ci·ple (prns-pl)
n.

1. A basic truth, law, or assumption: the principles of democracy.
a. A rule or standard, especially of good behavior: a man of principle.
b. The collectivity of moral or ethical standards or judgments: a decision based on principle rather than expediency.
3. A fixed or predetermined policy or mode of action.
4. A basic or essential quality or element determining intrinsic nature or characteristic behavior: the principle of self-preservation.
5. A rule or law concerning the functioning of natural phenomena or mechanical processes: the principle of jet propulsion.
6. Chemistry. One of the elements that compose a substance, especially one that gives some special quality or effect.
7. A basic source.
--------------------------------------------------------

prin·ci·pal (prns-pl)
adj.

1. First, highest, or foremost in importance, rank, worth, or degree; chief. See Synonyms at chief.
2. Of, relating to, or being financial principal, or a principal in a financial transaction.

n.

1. One who holds a position of presiding rank, especially the head of an elementary school or high school.
2. A main participant in a situation.
3. A person having a leading or starring role.
a. The capital or main body of an estate or financial holding as distinguished from the interest or revenue from it.
b. A sum of money owed as a debt, upon which interest is calculated.
5. Law.
a. A person who empowers another to act as his or her representative.
b. The person having prime responsibility for an obligation as distinguished from one who acts as surety or as an endorser.
c. One who commits or is an accomplice to a crime.
6. Architecture. Either of a pair of inclined timbers forming the sides of a triangular truss for a pitched roof.

Brought to you by a product of The People's Republic of New Jerseystan Publik Edukashun Sistum
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 4:28:16 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 1/25/2006 4:31:18 PM EDT by Belial]

Where did you go to school at?

I thought someone was going to bust your chops for ending a sentence with a preposition.

Shouldn't it have said something like, "Where did you go to school at asshole?"

Anyway past all the funny stuff...Public schools seem to be terrible. It makes me think, since I am a product of them, were they that bad when I was skipping attending??
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:23:29 PM EDT
Stokes,

Anything worth doing is worth doing correctly. I can never understand how people buy into this idea for work, but abandon it when they enter their house.

Your biggest investment is your children, its not the house, the car, or retirement. Nothing else has a soul, nothing else calls you Dad. They are your family, and nothing should be more important.

Good job making the right call.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 5:44:01 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stokes:
We had the school nurse show up to our house a while back because we hadn't turned in her immunization records. What possessed her to actually come to my home, I'll never know, but it wasn't good for anyone. BTW, we've not injected our children with most of those poisons. I know that the school is seriously worried about the Polio epidemic that is hitting the far reaches of Lewis County, and we're just cavalier.

I'm sure CPS will be at our door shortly.

Do you know any Christian Scientists? If so, aks them to get you the forms they can get from their church to exempt the kids from immunizations.

Yeah, it's cheating. It might work, though.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:12:46 PM EDT
I will take, "I feel sorry for the Admin for $200 Alex".

They had zero clue round one, round two on Home turf I'm sure wasnt pretty, and I will pay ca$h for the video.

It can only get worse for them in the future. They will be pwn3d.

All your dumbasses will belong to us.

Link Posted: 1/25/2006 8:57:41 PM EDT
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 9:09:49 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Stickman:
Stokes,

Anything worth doing is worth doing correctly. I can never understand how people buy into this idea for work, but abandon it when they enter their house.

Your biggest investment is your children, its not the house, the car, or retirement. Nothing else has a soul, nothing else calls you Dad. They are your family, and nothing should be more important.

Good job making the right call.

Good way of putting it Stick!

I know for me, even though I gave my mother a ton of shit when it came to doing things, and I dragged my feet and I fought it, I am very thankful for the sacrifice her and my dad made to make sure that what I learned would stick, and for giving me the life skills I have now.
Link Posted: 1/25/2006 10:06:56 PM EDT
Mr. Stokes:

After reading your posts, I'm sure your daughter will have a better education if you home school her, especially if you will be her teacher. All the things she can learn about guns, ammo and other facts of life would be priceless. Good luck to you and good luck with the CPS too.
Top Top