Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/2/2006 10:19:44 AM EDT
www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=423653

Thought I'd share.  

One thing I'm fully surprised with is Virginia.  They have over 650 members but have only 26 members on the map.  What gives?
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:08:44 AM EDT
[#1]
His count is still 21 less than mine for some reason.

One thing I'm fully surprised with is Virginia. They have over 650 members but have only 26 members on the map. What gives?

I'd say that only 26 Virginia members have chimed in on that thread. I copied and pasted our entire Indiana list into it.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 11:11:25 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
His count is still 21 less than mine for some reason.

One thing I'm fully surprised with is Virginia. They have over 650 members but have only 26 members on the map. What gives?

I'd say that only 26 Virginia members have chimed in on that thread. I copied and pasted our entire Indiana list into it.

I saw that too.  He's getting closer to your count, but he's STILL off.

I'd have to agree with your statement on VA too.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 12:39:49 PM EDT
[#3]
what's this we crap deej? You don't live in Indiana.
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 5:16:47 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

I hope to change that soon and  transfer to IU when I get out of junior college.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:48:28 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
I hope to change that soon and  transfer to IU when I get out of junior college.  

In that case, we're looking forward to welcoming you to America!  Now get it done!  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 7:50:34 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:

In that case, we're looking forward to welcoming you to America!  Now get it done!  

I hope so...stay tuned.  
Link Posted: 1/2/2006 9:05:50 PM EDT
[#7]
My name is no where on the IN list.  I live in Marion CO
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 3:19:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 4:04:56 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

WOW!  That is one of my all time favorite lines and I typically use it when talking with a woman.

You are cool!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:33:32 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:

Go to the tacked thread in the HTF that's authored by M4Madness.  Reply to it with your username and your county and he'll add you.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:37:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

WOW!  That is one of my all time favorite lines and I typically use it when talking with a woman.

You are cool!

but you knew that already, I mean heck I like to shoot and all, and I make good sammiches.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 5:52:55 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

You are cool!

+1 to that!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:35:01 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

It is now.
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 12:36:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is now.

Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:43:23 PM EDT
[#15]
We haven't had in TX members in here lately giving us a hard time...
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:48:50 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
We haven't had in TX members in here lately giving us a hard time...

True.  Last time WILSON was messing with them.  I'm just doing a little cheerleading!
Link Posted: 1/3/2006 6:53:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Sorry this is OT:

rcoers,
I noticed you're going to Detroit.  I posted a bit in the MI HTF about Detroit and about the light rail they have there so you don't have to pay for parking, and about Windsor.

Hope this helps.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top