Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/4/2012 11:25:20 AM EDT
If the repubs don't get their asses in gear.

http://www.lvrj.com/news/obama-opens-ninth-nevada-office-democratic-voter-registration-climbs-146033265.html

President Barack Obama's re-election campaign on Tuesday opened its ninth office in Nevada and touted Henderson Mayor Andy Hafen's endorsement as state Democrats celebrated an election year voter registration drive that left Republicans in the dust last month.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 1:43:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Leeches outnumber normal people at this point.   Its over.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 2:17:00 PM EDT
[#2]
It sucks that dead people and illegal aliens get to vote more often in the same election than I do.
Link Posted: 4/4/2012 10:16:41 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 7:29:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Democrats celebrated an election year voter registration drive that left Republicans in the dust last month.

I haven't lost hope yet.  Registrations are FAR different than votes.  I'm not seeing any enthusiasm at all from those who came out in droves and put the Kenyan in office.  They might still like the guy but, they haven't seen all the free stuff he promised them.  For that reason I really don't expect a large turnout from them this time around.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 1:11:59 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Democrats celebrated an election year voter registration drive that left Republicans in the dust last month.

I haven't lost hope yet.  Registrations are FAR different than votes.  I'm not seeing any enthusiasm at all from those who came out in droves and put the Kenyan in office.  They might still like the guy but, they haven't seen all the free stuff he promised them.  For that reason I really don't expect a large turnout from them this time around.

I hope you're right, but a big (successful) push for new registrations likely equals more voters, even if half of them are dead and/or illegals.
Link Posted: 4/5/2012 10:22:28 PM EDT
[#6]
We can always use help.
Link Posted: 4/6/2012 12:05:28 PM EDT
[#7]
Bob Beers won the LV City Council seat, and he's a republican. So not ALL hope is lost ;)

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top