Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/27/2003 7:00:57 PM EDT
I have some crap er cool things I'd like to sell.  Mostly some reloading tools and other odds and ends.  

Anyone else up for something like this?  Anyone have a spare basement for a day?

Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:29:11 AM EDT
[#1]
If you can't find any place to do it now, you can always way until the next BRD.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 5:51:31 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
...you can always way until the next BRD.

Speaking of which , are there already plans afoot for the next one?  
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 6:02:45 AM EDT
[#3]
I am up for one for I get the best deals at swap meets.  I was thinking about asking the Northern VA Gun Club if we could have one there.  The only issue is that most of the members don't seem to be too interested in this sort of thing let alone advertising the club.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 10:29:34 AM EDT
[#4]
I'm in if its close enough and in the afternoon.
Link Posted: 11/28/2003 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:
...you can always way until the next BRD.

Speaking of which , are there already plans afoot for the next one?  

As a matter of fact I have started planning the next one. I am thinking it is going to be in the end of March, or the beginning of April. I am not 100% sure yet.
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 7:04:52 AM EDT
[#6]
Speaking of swap meets and stuff, my salesman from one of the Distributors I buy from called to tell me he has 13,000 Royal Ord AR15 30 round pre-ban steel mags in stock.  If you Virginian's want a piece of this I'll do a group buy at $12.99 each, but I need to get at least 100 sold.

If anyone is interested shoot me an email.

[email protected]
Link Posted: 12/7/2003 2:57:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Hell Yeah!

I've got a postban RRA/Bushmaster I'm unloading!

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=21&t=189404
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top