Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 2/19/2006 11:44:16 AM EDT
I just did a batch of No-bakes from the super-secret-squirrel recipe I had whispered in my hear by a little yellow bird.

Unfortunately, the camera's battery is dead, and I can't find the charger, so no pictures
Yes, I know: Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. I should have brought a backup (battery or camera).
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 12:10:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 2/19/2006 12:11:05 PM EDT by MSKOOTER]
I have discovered a new form of Kooter Krack this weekend.....OMG it's AWESOME!!!!!

then top it with a can of cream cheese frosting....it's like heaven in a pan!!!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 2:34:54 PM EDT

Originally Posted By voilsb:
I just did a batch of No-bakes from the super-secret-squirrel recipe I had whispered in my hear by a little yellow bird.

Unfortunately, the camera's battery is dead, and I can't find the charger, so no pictures
Yes, I know: Proper Planning Prevents Piss Poor Performance. I should have brought a backup (battery or camera).

Just go smoke yourself.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 5:58:01 PM EDT

Save yourself, give up the recipe.

We don't want to hurt you, but there are cookies at stake.

You've seen these guys. For cookies, we'd go through a couple Stryker brigades like they were a troop of girl scouts.
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:16:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:

You've seen these guys. For cookies, we'd go through a couple Stryker brigades like they were a troop of girl scouts.

Do those girl scouts have cookies?
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 7:30:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Da_Bunny:

I resent that!
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 8:07:15 PM EDT
Yikes, I can't believe I spelled it wrong.

Anyways, here's the dope: cookie.allrecipes.com/az/NoBakeCksIII.asp
Link Posted: 2/19/2006 11:31:42 PM EDT

Yikes, I can't believe I spelled it wrong.

Anyways, here's the dope: cookie.allrecipes.com/az/NoBakeCksIII.asp

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 9:07:56 AM EDT
It's on the internet ... a simple google search for "no bake cookies" would have turned it up. Plus, they'll never be as good as yours, because of the experience you have making them perfect.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:06:20 AM EDT

It's on the internet ... a simple google search for "no bake cookies" would have turned it up. Plus, they'll never be as good as yours, because of the experience you have making them perfect.

Top Top