Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/31/2005 9:16:49 AM EDT
Has anyone appeared there? What happens at the meetings? My friend had left a pistol in a rental car by negligence and they want him to go next month.
Link Posted: 9/3/2005 1:39:45 AM EDT
Ruh-Roh!

No Idea, but I can only think of two reasons they want him to appear: 1) they are having a review meeting to determine his ability ot retain his permit, or 2)they are expecting him to surrender it-you are required to physically surrender it to the board when it's revoked.

Or Both.

Dave
Link Posted: 9/4/2005 4:05:32 PM EDT
I think your friend is in deep doo-doo!
Link Posted: 9/5/2005 11:36:09 AM EDT
Remind him to take plenty of KY and a lot of humility.
Link Posted: 9/13/2005 5:22:45 PM EDT
So he went before the board today. Had to wait for a while and there were a hundred or so people in there. He had a letter which said he had to show for just cause or failure to show would result in a revoked license.

He said some people brought lawyers and they went first. One dude was a real ass and started to argue with the board members. I dont think that is too smart. A lot of people with denials due to past transgressions and arrests.

One dude left his gun at a bank. He got a stern warning and was told to not do it again or lose the license. Same with my buddy. He got a slap on the wrist and no more foulups or its kaput.

Top Top