Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/22/2005 7:05:33 PM EDT
Just to let anyone in the area know, the Marathon County Rifle and Pistol Club is becoming more active in high-power again.  Todays match was a low key 200 yard M1 Garand style match.  And it went great!  Anyone interested in future matches in the area, please IM me at my AR15.com account or leave a reply here.

To provide background, we have a 600 yard match, with graduations at 200,300,400,500, and 600 yards.  Here is a photo of the facilty.

-Lazy
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]
is this the range out side of Mosinee that has a Public range and a Police only range next to it??
Link Posted: 5/22/2005 7:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
is this the range out side of Mosinee that has a Public range and a Police only range next to it??

Yes.  
Link Posted: 5/24/2005 8:10:19 PM EDT
[#3]
I shot there a few weeks ago.  Nice range, not too many folks around.  I think I will visit again this weekend.  Although it will take away from my boating time on Lake Wausau.    
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top