Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/2/2006 2:41:55 PM EDT
Okay guys here's the poop on W&W.  It's still open and much the way you remember it.  They did have a slight price increase to $25.00.  They have also fixed the sporting clay machines and there were a fair number of shotgunners out this morning.  Good to see some old friends again.

Carry On,

Gary
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:18:40 PM EDT
[#1]
Also.....

They are still selling memberships for $300 and won't close until the end of November.

I'm paying the $25 whenever I get a chance to go.   They are still the closest rifle range to me.  I doubt I can get up there more than once ever six weeks, so a membership isn't worth it.
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 3:37:11 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
and won't close until the end of November.  

Is this a done deal?
Link Posted: 4/2/2006 4:49:01 PM EDT
[#3]
*Clarification*

They will not be open all year long.   They will close every winter.   Who knows when the end actually is.

I also confirmed that the land has been sold, but the business is still being run by the previous owners.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top