Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/17/2005 12:54:53 PM EDT
I thought I saw you, just could not get over to say hello....

You were blocking up traffic so bad, I ended up stuck at the rear of the pack.

From this point forward the Big Ass Bay Buggy shall be called the B.A.B.B. device!
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:03:35 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I thought I saw you, just could not get over to say hello....

You were blocking up traffic so bad, I ended up stuck at the rear of the pack.

From this point forward the Big Ass Bay Buggy shall be called the B.A.B.B. device!

Supposedly he went today with LT. Suits
Link Posted: 9/17/2005 1:16:24 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn and Im stuck babe sitting at home, suppossed to link up with Matt45 on Tuesday.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 1:58:42 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Damn and Im stuck babe sitting at home, suppossed to link up with Matt45 on Tuesday.

Tuesday???????? Uhhhhhh, WTF was Tuesday? I'm burnin' up leave....use or lose man.

R32-Yep, that were I, big ass and BABB device- I left after a bit since I was effin' up the traffic flow pretty good, and the kids were gettin' testy. Damn sure would have liked to have met up...

Lt made the Buzz Inn, but not the show. I workin' on getting him to the LCR, he mentioned perhaps on Sat and do the one day thing.....

BTW-Someone tell Phil I succumbed to the dark side. I now am an official holder of a (W)WAC membership card. (Does it count that I only did it to get my CMP Garand??)
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 4:37:35 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I now am an official holder of a (W)WAC membership card. (Does it count that I only did it to get my CMP Garand??)

Yes.

Click WA and scroll down, there it is! WAC!

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:01:24 AM EDT
[#5]
What ever you have to do for a Garand!.
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:03:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:06:57 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Who or what is Suits?

1 of 2 persons in Seattle media that are Pro-Gun.

Maybe The only Media person I would feel OK being around  at a shoot.

Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:14:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Here ya go....

www.kvi.com/x8491.xml
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:18:12 AM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 9/22/2005 10:33:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
This guy?

www.nascar.com/multimedia/photo_gallery/2003/01/13/gordon_snl/gordon_morgan.lg.jpg

Yes, the one in between you and CavVet.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top