Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/16/2003 9:03:03 PM EDT
I was going to go to the PA 1000 yrd Benchrest club match Sat. With this power failure it through things off. I want to go shoot at the range at 197 Kelly Rd. Trout Run PA.  It is about 224 miles from me.
I wanted to know if I can just show up and be allowed to shoot? I do undersatnd it is a private range, I have read the rules over 3 times.
If some one lives near it or is a member. Would you allow me to get in with you. I have 2 rifles I need to try past 800 yds and even 1000. To see if they are shooting correct.

Putting bullets through the same hole or very close is getting boreing at 100 and 200 yds.

Please help me I want to join a BENCH REST SHOOTING CLUB. I think thats where I will be able to work on my accuracy with people who understand and do it alot.

Thanks I am very very new to this really long range shooting and want to be taught the right way.....Thanks in advance,
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top