Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/3/2006 8:49:47 PM EDT
Finally got the chance to complete my schooling, so I left my state of Commufornia to finish in Arizona. I always wanted to move here aside from the fact that I like the colleges. After reading on the California forum that the DOJ is screwing everyone that bought lowers, I think I made the right decision.

Please, tell me otherwise if I'm wrong?
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:51:58 PM EDT
[#1]
No. it was not a good move.

You left your friend behind.... jerk!
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:56:04 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
No. it was not a good move.

You left your friend behind.... jerk!

Hey, you were invited, but I think you want to vote Boxer and Feinstein back in.
Link Posted: 2/3/2006 8:58:19 PM EDT
[#3]

Link Posted: 2/3/2006 10:08:14 PM EDT
[#4]
Depends... what school did you choose, and what school did you leave?
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 3:42:54 AM EDT
[#5]
You should go back.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 7:32:19 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
You should go back.

To what? Come on. You guys only have 5 1/2 million people in your whole state. I had 5 1/2 million in my county. Don't worry, I'm not a lib either so I'll vote for all the conservatives.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
You should go back.

To what? Come on. You guys only have 5 1/2 million people in your whole state. I had 5 1/2 million in my county. Don't worry, I'm not a lib either so I'll vote for all the conservatives.

No he wont... He had posters of Boxer and Feinstein all over his room!!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 8:54:31 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You should go back.

Hey jerk wad, you gave me those posters after you received them for joining the demoncratic party! I used them for target practice and then hung them in my room as constant reminder of who I'm fighting against. Disappointed, so disappointed!! [:0]
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 10:24:31 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Finally got the chance to complete my schooling, so I left my state of Commufornia to finish in Arizona. I always wanted to move here aside from the fact that I like the colleges. After reading on the California forum that the DOJ is screwing everyone that bought lowers, I think I made the right decision.

Please, tell me otherwise if I'm wrong?

then what was with all that Virginia talk??

I told you AZ was nice.
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:30:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Welcome to AZ!  now get your DL and start buying guns!!
Link Posted: 2/4/2006 11:40:22 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Was My Move Advantageous?

for you maybe, the rest of us have to deal with another commiefornist
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 9:05:35 AM EDT
[#12]
The wit around here is amazing..

You come up with that all by yourself?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 1:07:46 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

If you can't see the humor in the question itself, perhaps you should relax a little! There are always pros and cons when making a decision. I believe there are more positive aspects than negative ones in the decision I made.

As you can read, other members posted favorable and unfavorable responses in what appears a humorous fashion.

TRY TO SEE THE HUMOR as longtime respectable members like Drfrige have!!
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:46:57 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If you can't see the humor in the question itself, perhaps you should relax a little! There are always pros and cons when making a decision. I believe there are more positive aspects than negative ones in the decision I made.

As you can read, other members posted favorable and unfavorable responses in what appears a humorous fashion.

HEY!!! DONT YOU EVER call me "RESPECTABLE!!"

You gonna go to SHOT or what?
Link Posted: 2/5/2006 4:55:01 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Major decisions like what you made have a HUGE weight to what you can and want to do versus what you NEED to do. I know the circumstances so I can say from an outsiders point of view you NEEDED this move and you did it at a right time.

For selfish reasons I can honestly say that I wish you didnt move but that wouldnt be fair. Our families got along great.

But, i would really be careful of Arizonians.... they craaaaaaaaaaaaaazy!!

give me a range report on a AZ hometown shoot... You will see stuff there that you can only DREAM about owning here. Now THAT sucks.
Link Posted: 2/7/2006 8:03:09 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
You should go back.

Let me guess, he wanted a three way?
Link Posted: 2/8/2006 6:44:40 AM EDT
[#17]
Guys, don't worry, I know just how to get DrFriDge out of here...

Link Posted: 2/8/2006 7:03:28 PM EDT
[#18]
That thing in the picture would invoke the wrath of a WD40 and a lighter.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top