Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/14/2009 9:51:16 AM EDT
I am looking to buy one locally or borrow/rent one if anybody has one they could part with for a week or two.  I have a few builds to get done and don't want to wait 12 weeks for one to ship from a back ordered dealer.

IM me if anybody is interested in a sale/rent/loan deal.

Thanks

mzzlebrk

Austin TX
Link Posted: 6/14/2009 9:37:13 PM EDT
[#1]
I have a "spare" bbl wrench / multi tool you are welcome to use.  I have a lower receiver block (again you are welcome to borrow it), but not an upper receiver block (went out and didn't come back .

I'm in Houston now, but will be back in Austin by Friday to pick up my children for some Father's day fun.

Send me an E-MAILwith your phone number and I'll call you friday when I'm in town to arrange pick up / delivery with you.

I'll be up North (Wells Branch Area) and if you can meet me in the area, it will be a help!

BIGGER_HAMMER

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top