Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Page Hometown » Ohio
Site Notices
10/30/2020 2:42:12 PM
Posted: 12/30/2003 10:12:04 PM EST
[Last Edit: 12/30/2003 11:36:22 PM EST by newbushmaster]
Just type in his/her name. I think it has to be at least a 5th degree felony to show up.

www.drc.state.oh.us/search2.htm

If your name shows up, I would sell all your firearms ASAP.   ; )
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 5:10:13 AM EST
thats if they were sent to prison.you can also check via county.example: www.fcmcclerk.com.
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 10:15:47 AM EST
I did a search for my name for the hell of it...well to be honest because I had some moped traffic violations as a youngster...anyways there were three fellas with the same first and last name as I. Thank God for middle names!
Link Posted: 1/3/2004 7:23:07 PM EST

Originally Posted By shortydog:
thats if they were sent to prison.you can also check via county.example: www.fcmcclerk.com.

Those data entry tards got my D.O.B wrong on there.  They have me listed as being born in '75, which is 3 years off.  It's been like that for about 2 years now, and I don't think I can get it changed.  Oh well.

We use that site a lot at work to run partial backgrounds...the rest we have to pay for (i.e. state by state crim history checks).  Anyone can get a complete criminal history on anyone, but you have to pay some jack for it.
Link Posted: 1/4/2004 3:18:55 AM EST

Originally Posted By siennfein:
I did a search for my name for the hell of it...well to be honest because I had some moped traffic violations as a youngster...anyways there were three fellas with the same first and last name as I. Thank God for middle names!

And that is what causes a "delay" response with nics if you do not use your ssn sometimes.
Page Hometown » Ohio
Top Top