Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/20/2008 3:32:23 PM EDT
Islam and Terrorism and The Day of Islam, the annihilation of America and the western world  should be read by everyone.  Islam and terrorism deals with and breaks down the Koran into its parts.  The authors father tried to kill him for confessing that he had serious misgivings about how much of the Koran was about Jihad.  Very good reading for anyone who wants to laugh at the claim that Islam is the religion of Peace.  The Day of Islam is a historical book dealing with who, what, how and when the terrorist got Nukes.  Yes they have proof that we likely have several in place on US soil.

I'm just wondering who we bomb when they set several off simultaneously in the US, the caves at ToraBora?
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 4:18:42 PM EDT
[#1]
I've been looking for a good read on Islamic terror.  I'll check it out.

Thnaks, TJ.
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 4:19:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Are these the correct books?

Islam and Terrorism
The Day of Islam

Link Posted: 1/20/2008 6:48:46 PM EDT
[#3]
sleepless nights huh??? sure, sign me up for some of that

yep, i remember laughing the first time the drive-by media told us that islam was a religion of peace.  if they're so peaceful, why are three of our buildings in shambles, 4 airplanes destroyed, and 3000 of our brothers and sisters dead?
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 7:25:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Want to sleepless night?  Just try catching some Z's next to a pregnant wife....
Link Posted: 1/20/2008 9:27:24 PM EDT
[#5]
I just read "the Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam and the Crusades".  Gives good historical insight in to Islam and the prophet, worth a read.

"derogatory" comment edited - FALARAK
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 5:19:37 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 5:51:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Guys - no problem discussing your opinions or views at all... just keep from making derogatory comments about religion.  As strong as your feelings might be, we have to be respectful of all religions, whether we personally agree with them or not.  Doesnt mean you can't try and make your point, or educate others in your views.... just keep it from turning into a bashing of a religion in general.

Here at AR15.Com, we constantly strive to make our discussion forums as fun and lively as possible, while keeping an environment that is also professional and respectful of the fact that firearms enthusiasts are made up of all ages, religions, and ethnicity.

CoC rule number one:  1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.

Thanks....

Maybe you could go over to your local Mosque and invite them over to teach them how to reload?
You would be doing a good thing by teaching them a valuable skill and teaching us about diversity.
Link Posted: 1/21/2008 11:40:44 AM EDT
[#8]
heh! heh!

"...diversity?"

that's when I can't decide whether to shoot 5.56 or 7.62 !

heck----I don't need to crack/bash anybody---I just look at what's happening in the world, and I can point my own finger.

Jihad Watch
Link Posted: 1/22/2008 11:51:38 AM EDT
[#9]
If you ever wonder how America got so far into the toilet ... we can't all afford to be so tolerant.

Semper Fidelis.

Quoted:
Guys - no problem discussing your opinions or views at all... just keep from making derogatory comments about religion.  As strong as your feelings might be, we have to be respectful of all religions, whether we personally agree with them or not.  Doesnt mean you can't try and make your point, or educate others in your views.... just keep it from turning into a bashing of a specific religion in general.

Here at AR15.Com, we constantly strive to make our discussion forums as fun and lively as possible, while keeping an environment that is also professional and respectful of the fact that firearms enthusiasts are made up of all ages, religions, and ethnicity.

CoC rule number one:  1.) Posting derogatory comments of a racial, religious, or sexual nature.

Thanks....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top