Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/30/2005 7:51:18 AM EDT
Hey guys...as I stated in the post in GD...w/ the holidays nearing I SHOULD be home a little more in the next few months...verses being gone most of the last 3.  These last few days I've been workin around the property trying to get it back under control...tumbleweeds and whatnot have taken over.  I cleared out the horseshoe pits yesterday evening and it made me decide i wanted to put some sorta get together......together.  No details as of when yet, just an idea at this point....but I'd like to somehow incorp. a shoot, a bbq, and a horseshoe tourney into the mix...and maybe an ATV ride or something as well.  I know we all like to shoot and eat bbq....but would there be any interest in shoes or an ATV ride?  

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 7:59:07 AM EDT
[#1]
BBQ, bullets, and horseshoes?  Well hell, I am all over that!!!!!  Name a place and a time and count me in!

Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:02:48 AM EDT
[#2]
time is TBD, place would be my casa.....once i get this rolling, i'll IM everyone who is interested the directions and whatnot.  as i stated ...this is just in the idea stage at this point.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:30:09 AM EDT
[#3]
lets get some idea of what weekend would be best for the majority inbetween now and say......sometime in the middle of Oct.

Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:32:25 AM EDT
[#4]
Well, that's 2 weekends, LOL.

Either works for me, I THINK.  Kind of short notice, and I'll have to see where things lie between then and now.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 8:39:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well, that's 2 weekends, LOL.

Either works for me, I THINK.  Kind of short notice, and I'll have to see where things lie between then and now.

heck....i'm flexable....we can work out a date that works best for everyone...even if its into Nov. i'm okay w/ that...hell...Dec.....WHENEVER is best for everyone.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:12:52 AM EDT
[#6]
I'm down for an ATV ride (along with shooting of course).  What part of the state?
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:39:52 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
I'm down for an ATV ride (along with shooting of course).  What part of the state?

WAAAAAY south, Sierra Vista area.
Link Posted: 9/30/2005 9:47:18 AM EDT
[#8]
DOH!  Dang, I'd have to haul my quad like 240 miles for that and I don't even have a trailer yet!
Link Posted: 10/3/2005 6:54:44 AM EDT
[#9]
yeah, i need a trailer also....but luckily i have a pickup....but a set of ramps would still be nice...the truck sits kinda high and loading that thing can be a bitch! LOL.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top