Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2005 4:25:56 PM EDT
I just read this from 1919a4.com....

they also added the Walther P-22 pistol - now considered an "assualt weapon" due to it's threaded muzzle for the barrel weight on the long barrel model.

I still see them for sale in the funshops, is this something new or is this guy FOS? My girlfriend really wants one....
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:40:13 PM EDT
[#1]
They epoxy the thread protector on now so they are for sale again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:42:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Walther has a new version, the P22CA which has the threaded muzzle issue "fixed."

If you bought one of the original P22s, you would need to send it back into Walther for them to modify it (DOJ was ANAL about this!)
Link Posted: 9/11/2005 4:48:41 PM EDT
[#3]
 Does anyone know when the new OD green model will be available? I've been holding out for that thing, but it never seems to show up at any shows or shops.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top