Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/18/2010 10:32:18 AM EDT
I went to Walmart on 82nd near the Clackamas Town Center last night and they had plenty of ammo.  The clerk said that the rationing of ammo is over and there is no limit on purchases.
Link Posted: 7/18/2010 7:16:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Good to know the limit is over. My Walmart has been stocked up pretty good for a while now. Limit was 6 boxes.

Thanks
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 12:45:01 AM EDT
[#2]
Our Wal-Mart even has primers back on the shelves.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 6:38:13 AM EDT
[#3]
Which one carries reloading supplies?  I don't remember seeing components at a walmart before.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 7:02:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Which one carries reloading supplies?  I don't remember seeing components at a walmart before.

well Aug 18th you can find out if our new traffic/headache maker will.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:50:09 AM EDT
[#5]
Yah, that'll be interesting to see how bad it gets, eh.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 10:38:41 AM EDT
[#6]
I know my go arounds.  Have been having to use them all the time thanks to the freaking construction.  Say hello to the people of walmart cornelius.  I hope you are prepared.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 4:10:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Yah, we're figuring on going around the "back" way from Hillsboro to Dilley if need be when the time comes.

So are you plannin on shopping there when it opens?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed (slim to no chance I know) that they'll actually have guns and components maybe...

I talked to your brother the other day.  We came out from Beaverton to help out on the wildfire up above David Hill.
Link Posted: 7/19/2010 9:42:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Our Saint Helens store does.

Link Posted: 7/20/2010 6:27:50 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Yah, we're figuring on going around the "back" way from Hillsboro to Dilley if need be when the time comes.

So are you plannin on shopping there when it opens?  I'm keeping my fingers crossed (slim to no chance I know) that they'll actually have guns and components maybe...

I talked to your brother the other day.  We came out from Beaverton to help out on the wildfire up above David Hill.

I do not plan on giving them any of my money unless it involves them making little to no profit on the transaction.  Besides their prices aren't really that great anyway IMO.  Ammo = bi-mart or reload.  Guns = bi-mart, h and k, ortwein int'l, JC weaponry, Fort Moe, FTF etc etc.  everything else there is other stores.  I don't like the walmart at all.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top