Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/27/2006 11:19:40 AM EDT
Anyone have anything to report (good and bad) about getting a NFA signoff in Waukesha County?  I have two fellows out there that are seeking (respectively) a machinegun and a SBS and don't know how the sheriff is.

Thanks,

Mike
Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:08:43 PM EDT
[#1]
Waukesha County Sheriff Dan Trawicki has been signing off on Form 4's ever since he took office. He's very pro-gun, and is an active member of many gun groups.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 1:27:49 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Waukesha County Sheriff Dan Trawicki has been signing off on Form 4's ever since he took office. He's very pro-gun, and is an active member of many gun groups.

Gald someone got in here and answered it before I did. I saw it when Mike first posted it but couldn't post from the computer I was on. In fact answering his post is the only reason i'm on the bord right now.

Link Posted: 3/27/2006 5:24:24 PM EDT
[#3]
Thank you both very much!

Mike
Link Posted: 3/28/2006 3:56:30 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 3/29/2006 5:32:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top