Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2006 8:19:47 PM EDT
Is there a decent local source that I'm not aware of?

Anybody here have a set for sale?

TD
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 8:45:45 AM EDT
[#1]

WTK: Local source for black HK-91 hand guards?  

No such thing...

POF is out of the question so you will have to find a used set or, buy genuine HK parts which will be very expensive...

You should ask where the cheapest set can be had in the HK forum under the Armory section...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:39:00 AM EDT
[#2]
You are 99% correct, but there might be a few stashed away in some local gun shop.

Just last week I located a stash of HK parts in an out of the way gun shop and I purchased all of their HK parts. Sadly they didn't have any wide hand guards. These parts were in a glass case stuck in a corner. They were barley visible due to the dust and a bunch of other junk that was thrown on top of them.

TD
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:41:59 AM EDT
[#3]
It may not help, but Top Notch has black wide forearms. I've never bought from them, and I've not heard a lot of good, but they say they have the only new ones available.

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:44:11 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You are 99% correct, but there might be a few stashed away in some local gun shop.

Just last week I located a stash of HK parts in an out of the way gun shop and I purchased all of their HK parts. Sadly they didn't have any wide hand guards. These parts were in a glass case stuck in a corner. They were barley visible due to the dust and a bunch of other junk that was thrown on top of them.

TD

Try www.policeguns.com/.

Depending on where you are, they might be local...

They stock a good number of HK parts (Not all are shown on the website)...

Call them and they might be able to place an order...
Link Posted: 4/6/2006 9:46:00 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
It may not help, but Top Notch has black wide forearms. I've never bought from them, and I've not heard a lot of good, but they say they have the only new ones available.

I forgot about them...

www.top-notchparts.com/toppage5.htm

Link Posted: 4/6/2006 7:01:50 PM EDT
[#6]
I've got a friend at KCR this weekend and he's going to pick them up for me....

TD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top