Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/27/2010 11:01:04 PM EDT

It says "Photo Radar Fan". And the guy was ducking and diving and screaming through traffic like a freakin' madman.

Anyone else seen this guy or similar decals on other vehicles? Spotted this retard on I-17 this morning.

UPDATE:

These . . . . . are the worst ones I've seen yet.

Did I say those were the worst? I meant these are the worst:

Link Posted: 8/28/2010 12:03:56 AM EDT
[#1]
does it say 'fan' or 'tan'?  maybe he works for the lowlifes
that supply and maintain the photo radar equipement.
––
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 12:05:57 AM EDT
[#2]
I do ALOT of driving around Phoenix, and that's the first I've ever seen that.  What a dumbass.
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 8:23:11 AM EDT
[#3]
I think the "n" was cut off because there wasn't enough room on the window.  It suppose to ge a "g".
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 8:38:27 AM EDT
[#4]

It's Latin for "Shoot me; I'm an Idiot"

Link Posted: 8/28/2010 8:54:01 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I think the "n" was cut off because there wasn't enough room on the window.  It suppose to ge a "g".

Link Posted: 8/28/2010 9:10:02 AM EDT
[#6]
Never seen that before and I don't know why anyone would want that ugly ass sticker plastered on their truck.

With the driving you describe I'd assume it's just some idiot who is making a poor attempt at a sarcastic joke.
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 10:09:36 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
––

he gets so many tickets, the flash has given him a tan?
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 11:26:40 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#9]
Maybe it's the guy who was wearing the monkey mask.

Link Posted: 8/28/2010 6:38:19 PM EDT
[#10]
Nice to see that he's put a sticker on the truck so I can distinguish him from all the other maniacs on the road trying to commit suicide by 3rdpig.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 5:43:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Maybe he was in a hurry to pick up his Truck Nutz he just had chromed.
Link Posted: 8/29/2010 11:30:33 AM EDT
[#12]
Does anybody else still get behind the moron's that don't know the cameras are non-functional, and slow down? Happens to me every day on the west bound 60. Idiots!!
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 4:47:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
It says "Photo Radar Fan". And the guy was ducking and diving and screaming through traffic like a freakin' madman.

Anyone else seen this guy or similar decals on other vehicles? Spotted this retard on I-17 this morning.

In Tucson during the 2008 Presidential Primaries, there was a crazy lady that covered her entire car in Hillary 08 stickers.

Everything but the windows and license plate.

Drove like a bat out of hell. Tailgating. Unsafe lane changes, Excessive speed.

I found out that the driver was female and insane when I posted about it on another forum. One of the forum members worked at a local library she frequented, and told me this story:

An elderly cowboy, who would check out books on AZ history, was in the library in his usual outfit, which included a well-used Colt SAA carried openly.

The psycho Hillary lady comes running in to turn in her books, sees him, sees the holstered gun, STOPS, and starts screaming "Please don't shoot me!"

The old man just looks at her and says "Ma'am, please stop screaming. Your scaring everyone." And walks right past her calm as can be.

Some people should not be in control of anything like a car.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#14]
I had an encounter with this person/truck on Friday. I was on the 101 eastbound and they were tailgating me while I was in the far left lane. I moved to the middle lane and they sped up, cut me off, and went into the right lane to pass everyone. After that they sped off and I took the 51 south.
Link Posted: 9/4/2010 9:03:14 PM EDT
[#15]
Did you see their face?
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 12:12:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Nope.
Link Posted: 9/5/2010 11:21:38 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
––

For the local equipment that would be Redflex.

There is also American Traffic Safety (but they don't have any local contracts).

Funny how the two biggest companies in this field are right here in our own li'l ole' valley!

Link Posted: 9/15/2010 8:14:43 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Maybe he was in a hurry to pick up his Truck Nutz he just had chromed.

Be careful what you predict - update in OP.

Link Posted: 9/23/2010 8:05:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Chrome your nutz! Another update in OP.
Link Posted: 9/28/2010 1:49:37 PM EDT
[#20]
I want to know how the hell he got this one past the DMV.

Link Posted: 9/28/2010 2:59:19 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Tucson during the 2008 Presidential Primaries, there was a crazy lady that covered her entire car in Hillary 08 stickers.

Everything but the windows and license plate.

Drove like a bat out of hell. Tailgating. Unsafe lane changes, Excessive speed.

I found out that the driver was female and insane when I posted about it on another forum. One of the forum members worked at a local library she frequented, and told me this story:

An elderly cowboy, who would check out books on AZ history, was in the library in his usual outfit, which included a well-used Colt SAA carried openly.

The psycho Hillary lady comes running in to turn in her books, sees him, sees the holstered gun, STOPS, and starts screaming "Please don't shoot me!"

The old man just looks at her and says "Ma'am, please stop screaming. Your scaring everyone." And walks right past her calm as can be.

Some people should not be in control of anything like a car.

Guns are allowed in the Tucson libraries? I find that hard to believe.
Link Posted: 9/28/2010 4:10:40 PM EDT
[#22]

Well hell....... If that's the newest fad I'm going to go out and buy two pumpkins, tie `em off in a burlap bag, and drag them behind my truck.

Whata `ya think: Chick magnet....or not?
Link Posted: 9/28/2010 4:21:34 PM EDT
[#23]
My wife saw the radar fan last week on I-10 and said he was driving like a nut. He passed her going so fast she could not tell who was driving.
Link Posted: 9/28/2010 5:15:26 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Why wouldn't they be?

Guy that related the story to me worked at the library, and didn't have an issue with it.
Link Posted: 9/28/2010 6:07:30 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I want to know how the hell he got this one past the DMV.

http://i300.photobucket.com/albums/nn10/webphotoalbum/8291e043.jpg

I am sure you have been to the MVD offices at some point in your life. They are not the brightest knife in the drawer, I mean the sharpest bulb in the box. Hell they are idiots.

Moose Knuckle, that's easy.

Saw a truck the other day,   SKL    FK      He had skulls all over his truck, I will let you guess what the FK is.

Link Posted: 9/28/2010 6:35:39 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why wouldn't they be?

Guy that related the story to me worked at the library, and didn't have an issue with it.

It's not exactly a place typically full of the gun friendly people. They're posted here in the valley, some may have the required lockers.  The posted policy at Pima states that "guns" are prohibited:
http://www.pima.gov/cob/POLICY/D32-6.pdf

http://www.library.pima.gov/about/policies/

Link Posted: 9/29/2010 8:45:46 AM EDT
[#27]
The truck in the OP just showed up at my work. He delivered a set of wheels.  I am tempted to tell him to come in here and look at this thread.

small world.
Link Posted: 9/29/2010 10:00:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Don't personally get the 'nut' thing...you know he had to man-handle them to paint  and hang 'em
Link Posted: 9/29/2010 10:21:47 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
The truck in the OP just showed up at my work. He delivered a set of wheels.  I am tempted to tell him to come in here and look at this thread.

small world.

Dude - you should have asked him "WTF is that supposed to mean?" and pointed to his truck.

Link Posted: 9/29/2010 11:15:59 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The truck in the OP just showed up at my work. He delivered a set of wheels. I am tempted to tell him to come in here and look at this thread.

small world.

Dude - you should have asked him "WTF is that supposed to mean?" and pointed to his truck.

next timei see him ill ask him. apparently we use him for wheel refinishing or something around here so im sure ill see him again.
Link Posted: 10/3/2010 10:03:17 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
It's not exactly a place typically full of the gun friendly people. They're posted here in the valley, some may have the required lockers.  The posted policy at Pima states that "guns" are prohibited:
http://www.pima.gov/cob/POLICY/D32-6.pdf

AFAIK, unless they have lockers for storage, they can't forbid open carry...?

From the PDF: "3. Bringing guns, weapons, knives (other than pocket knives), or other items designed or intended to injure or harm people, unless explicitly permitted by law.

The whole point of the storage requirement was to prevent petty little bureaucrats (busybodies) from creating their own nonsensical rules regarding CCW or open carry.

As for "gun friendly people" the person relating the story did repeatedly complain that he worked for a bunch of communists...
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 8:52:43 AM EDT
[#32]
i asked phtot radar guy a few minutes ago what was up.

he showed me a facemask he has in his truck with the same logo on it he puts over his face when he blows through the photo radar and said "It's basically a sticker to say fuck you and your speed cameras when they cant serve me a ticket because they can't identify the driver."

Link Posted: 10/29/2010 10:38:30 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 10/29/2010 2:11:30 PM EDT
[#34]
Haha! It all adds up now. Thanks for the getting the truth out of him, though I have to admit I was kind of looking forward to a thread by you titled "I beat up a photo radar supporter today".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top