Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 4/8/2021 5:26:01 PM EDT
Cops locate car from shooting, pursuit ensues, followed by foot chase.  Perp in car released.

Then news article drops the part about the chases.

Uh?  

https://13wham.com/news/local/gates-pd-identifies-man-killed-in-carjacking
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:31:12 AM EDT
They just busted a guy from Brooklyn for a home invasion in 2019 with two other not yet apprehended SOB's who tied up a woman in Jericho, NY and put her in a bathtub while they ransacked the place. They got him on a DNA match when he was recently apprehended for something else and his DNA was found to match the DNA collected from that crime. There was a comment that he had already been released Wonder if the victim will be getting a visit from the perp or his other two friends in order to give her some "friendly" advice about pursuing the matter.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:40:58 AM EDT
Originally Posted By Abom:
Cops locate car from shooting, pursuit ensues, followed by foot chase.  Perp in car released.

Then news article drops the part about the chases.

Uh?  

https://13wham.com/news/local/gates-pd-identifies-man-killed-in-carjacking
View Quote

BLM Member?  They're untouchable now....besides, it Rochester; do you expect any different?
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 12:57:57 PM EDT
Richard Sciascia was my best friend in high school. We lived across the street from each other for over 20 years and still kept in touch over the years. I am sick to hear about him being killed by those animals. Being retired from the RPD I have been very interested in this case. I hope that Gates police can process the car for prints, DNA, or other evidence to find these savages. I know the department is in a mess right now but I pray that the task force can pull together and bring some closure to me and Richard's family. RIP my friend.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:08:59 PM EDT
So sorry to hear that.  

I can’t figure out why RPD would release someone in a stolen vehicle, who fled, then fled on foot.  These used to be crimes.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:48:09 PM EDT
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Abom:
So sorry to hear that.  

I can't figure out why RPD would release someone in a stolen vehicle, who fled, then fled on foot.  These used to be crimes.
View Quote
Probably hit their quota on non-white criminals.
Top Top