Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/8/2021 5:26:01 PM EDT
Cops locate car from shooting, pursuit ensues, followed by foot chase.  Perp in car released.

Then news article drops the part about the chases.

Uh?  

https://13wham.com/news/local/gates-pd-identifies-man-killed-in-carjacking
Link Posted: 4/9/2021 8:31:12 AM EDT
[#1]
They just busted a guy from Brooklyn for a home invasion in 2019 with two other not yet apprehended SOB's who tied up a woman in Jericho, NY and put her in a bathtub while they ransacked the place. They got him on a DNA match when he was recently apprehended for something else and his DNA was found to match the DNA collected from that crime. There was a comment that he had already been released Wonder if the victim will be getting a visit from the perp or his other two friends in order to give her some "friendly" advice about pursuing the matter.
Link Posted: 4/10/2021 6:40:58 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Cops locate car from shooting, pursuit ensues, followed by foot chase.  Perp in car released.

Then news article drops the part about the chases.

Uh?  

https://13wham.com/news/local/gates-pd-identifies-man-killed-in-carjacking
View Quote

BLM Member?  They're untouchable now....besides, it Rochester; do you expect any different?
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 12:57:57 PM EDT
[#3]
Richard Sciascia was my best friend in high school. We lived across the street from each other for over 20 years and still kept in touch over the years. I am sick to hear about him being killed by those animals. Being retired from the RPD I have been very interested in this case. I hope that Gates police can process the car for prints, DNA, or other evidence to find these savages. I know the department is in a mess right now but I pray that the task force can pull together and bring some closure to me and Richard's family. RIP my friend.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:08:59 PM EDT
[#4]
So sorry to hear that.  

I can’t figure out why RPD would release someone in a stolen vehicle, who fled, then fled on foot.  These used to be crimes.
Link Posted: 4/12/2021 2:48:09 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
So sorry to hear that.  

I can't figure out why RPD would release someone in a stolen vehicle, who fled, then fled on foot.  These used to be crimes.
View Quote
Probably hit their quota on non-white criminals.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top