Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/9/2005 5:42:41 AM EDT
Hey guys, the Clarence Gunshow is this weekend....not a bad show, not quite as big as the Hamburg show since that nitwit Kelly cut the Event Center in half...but a decent sized show...

If any Arfcommers come out, I'll be set up next to Mike Hammond, as usual, just look for the big ass yellow NICS CHECKS PERFORMED HERE sign (He performs them for the show operators) at the end of the aisle....I'll be the guy with the militaria and all the AR mags! Stop buy and say hi!

The show is located in Clarence, outside of Buffalo, at the Clarence Flea Market and Antique Market, in the Event Center....For guys in the Rochacha area, get off at the Darien Lake exit (48A?), turn right off the exit, go up the hill, next intersection is Route 5, turn right again, go straight for a few miles, you will see the Event Center on your left...can't miss it...

Hope you guys come on out...a bad day at a gun show is still better than a good day mowing the lawn!
Link Posted: 9/10/2005 4:08:02 AM EDT
[#1]
I will be there today,I'll stop by and say hey!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top