Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2005 8:15:26 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/24/2005 8:37:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Cool shit, they are overpriced on some things, but I like them for some stuff.

Dude where are you now? yer state location says Ill. The last time I saw it it was washington.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:40:12 AM EDT
[#2]
i heard about this months ago. wouldn't be that far from me. my aunt was having a rant on how it would be for gander mountain with new competition. so the 2 over priced places will probably be doing some price drops.
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 5:44:57 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
i heard about this months ago. wouldn't be that far from me. my aunt was having a rant on how it would be for gander mountain with new competition. so the 2 over priced places will probably be doing some price drops.

Hope so, but remember we already have one Cabelas on the west side of the state....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 8:50:47 AM EDT
[#4]
I`m glad there building it, I get a lot of stuff from them, some of there stuff is over priced some of it is`nt like everything else you got to shop around and find the best deal (sales/clerance items).-Todd
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:57:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Now if they would build one in Janesville so I dont need to drive 2 hrs one way to each....
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 6:58:33 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Dude where are you now? yer state location says Ill. The last time I saw it it was washington.

I'm incognito, when you going to take me shooting again?
Link Posted: 9/25/2005 7:09:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Going to be right at the spot where Hwy 41 and Hwy 45 split when you are going north.

It will be 6 times the size of the Gander Mountain store in Germantown.  I get to drive right by it on my commute everyday.
Link Posted: 9/26/2005 3:01:41 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
I get to drive right by it on my commute everyday.

It could get really expensive going to and from work. -Todd
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 4:38:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Don't they have a Cabela's in WI already?

They need to put one down here in IL, all we have are Gander, Bass Pro, and Dick's House of Stupidity(nee Galyans).  
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 5:22:27 PM EDT
[#10]
Doesn't anyone shop at Sportsman's Wharehouse?? Great place..
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:13:40 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Where is that?

I used to frequent Midwest Shooter's Supply in Lomira but the service turned me away.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:18:02 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is that?

I used to frequent Midwest Shooter's Supply in Lomira but the service turned me away.

It is just off of Hwy 43 on Mooreland Rd. You can see it from the Highway. Blackrifle friendly and prices on guns are very good.

What happend at Midwestern? I go there often and the service has been good for me.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:23:49 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is that?

It is just off of Hwy 43 on Mooreland Rd. You can see it from the Highway. Blackrifle friendly and prices on guns are very good.

What happend at Midwestern? I go there often and the service has been good for me.

MSS: Build that new store, raised prices, hired 2 dickheads, the woman is cool.  That "welcome back kotter" guy from the old store was awesome.

It is just off of Hwy 43 on Mooreland Rd
Thats frikken right next door! WTF?
I am a moron. Just south of the mall?
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:30:08 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Where is that?

MSS: Build that new store, raised prices, hired 2 dickheads, the woman is cool.  That "welcome back kotter" guy from the old store was awesome.

It is just off of Hwy 43 on Mooreland Rd
Thats frikken right next door! WTF?
I am a moron. Just south of the mall?

About 5 or so miles south of the mall.  Last I heard they were putting one up in West Bend.
Link Posted: 9/27/2005 6:32:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Thanks for the heads up Flamethrower!  Will check it out soon!
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 4:39:49 AM EDT
[#16]
I also like sportsmans warehouse.I went to GM for bullets and they were out,went to SW and they had a large supply of bullets and reloading components.
Link Posted: 9/28/2005 5:06:02 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I'm incognito, when you going to take me shooting again?

Anytime, just let me know. If I'm free I'm up for shooting anytime.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top