Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/30/2006 2:25:55 PM EDT
We all know it's been a lousy Fall - cold and rain.  Today was gorgeous - so what did you do?

I painted trim on the house and put away the rest of stuff for storage for winter.

Not fun stuff, but it had to get done.

siggal  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:40:33 PM EDT
[#1]
Lets see, woke up, lifted weights and did a mile on the treadmill, jumped in the shower and then went to see a friend, took a nice long walk with her. Went shooting for a little bit, went home, lifted some more weights and did another mile on the mill, took another shower. Now I'm just catching up here before I head back over to said friends house.

Wow I actually did manage to do something today
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:55:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Got up, went to work, got out of work, and here I am.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:02:01 PM EDT
[#3]
I was at work before dawn, and home after dark.  Couldn't take advantage of the nice weather, but it was nice to have the doors open in the shop.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:28:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Went to work in the dark. made about 15 stops with the truck, got home just in time to punch some holes with the Colt  
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 4:45:18 PM EDT
[#5]
Went to school. Then when I got home I was gunna go for a motorcycle ride but my battery was dead (Haven't had much time to ride lately ) and I didn't feel like jumping it...so I fixed my network and here I am
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 9:12:22 PM EDT
[#6]
My sister was visiting from Connecticut, We woke up 9 ami sh and went for a ride on the bike out to Algoma, turned north went up in door county a ways, turned around and came back home , jumped in the car and dropped her off at the airport, and here I am at work.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top