Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
11/20/2019 5:07:11 PM
Posted: 10/30/2006 1:25:55 PM EST
We all know it's been a lousy Fall - cold and rain. Today was gorgeous - so what did you do?

I painted trim on the house and put away the rest of stuff for storage for winter.

Not fun stuff, but it had to get done.

siggal
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:40:33 PM EST
Lets see, woke up, lifted weights and did a mile on the treadmill, jumped in the shower and then went to see a friend, took a nice long walk with her. Went shooting for a little bit, went home, lifted some more weights and did another mile on the mill, took another shower. Now I'm just catching up here before I head back over to said friends house.

Wow I actually did manage to do something today
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 1:55:17 PM EST
Got up, went to work, got out of work, and here I am.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:02:01 PM EST
I was at work before dawn, and home after dark. Couldn't take advantage of the nice weather, but it was nice to have the doors open in the shop.
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 2:28:15 PM EST
Went to work in the dark. made about 15 stops with the truck, got home just in time to punch some holes with the Colt
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 3:45:18 PM EST
Went to school. Then when I got home I was gunna go for a motorcycle ride but my battery was dead (Haven't had much time to ride lately ) and I didn't feel like jumping it...so I fixed my network and here I am
Link Posted: 10/30/2006 8:12:22 PM EST
My sister was visiting from Connecticut, We woke up 9 ami sh and went for a ride on the bike out to Algoma, turned north went up in door county a ways, turned around and came back home , jumped in the car and dropped her off at the airport, and here I am at work.
Top Top