Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/7/2004 2:54:02 PM EDT
Anyone here shop at Walter Craig (WCI)?  Do you like them?  Just wondering?  Sometimes I like them and sometimes I don't.  Just depends.
Link Posted: 10/7/2004 5:11:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I have not been by there in years. I use to pick stuff up there every now and then for my dad when he had an ffl. Sorry can't help you.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 5:20:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I go by there once or twice a year and buy a rifle. I used to like it when the owners's good looking daughters worked behind the counter but I haven't seen them there lately.
Link Posted: 10/9/2004 10:48:46 AM EDT
[#3]
I go to the Montgomery store everyonce in a while.  Hate to say this but I like Jays a lot better.  Same he went out of business.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top