Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/5/2004 12:53:55 AM EDT
[Poltergeist]All are welcome, come inside [/Poltergeist]

Mark your calendars now. Be at the same place as the last one. I'll contact Val and see what her plans are. Anyone friends with Dan Tanner?

Edited to add, shooting at the pit then R&R at my place for those interested. I'm all out of a BBQ so if anyone has a transportable one I'd appreciate it or we can do pizza/similar.
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 6:40:57 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I'm all out of a BBQ so if anyone has a transportable one I'd appreciate it or we can do pizza/similar.

We can light a bonfire in the front yard and throw my grill over it!
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:48:13 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:
I'm all out of a BBQ so if anyone has a transportable one I'd appreciate it or we can do pizza/similar.

We can light a bonfire in the front yard and throw my grill over it!

Or better yet, fill the back of 1GR's truck with charcoal, and make a grill that fits over the bed.( I mean hell...from what I hear, It already had vent holes in the side!)
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 10:39:29 AM EDT
[#3]
i'll be making my own schedule by then, so i'm planning on coming
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 5:40:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Thats a Saturday.

Can we camp in Cap forest?

Shoot all day. Camp. Fire. Beer. Wake up. Fire. Eat. Shoot. Beer. Bye. ????
Link Posted: 5/5/2004 9:56:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Yes, camping in the Forest is allowed. You can also camp in the back yard here. Last I heard the established campgrounds in the forest were shut down from lack of funding but camping is still allowed.

There will be no bonfires but that gives me an idea, we may be able to hold the "after party" at Vals where we can burn...stuff.  I'll ask, I talked to her today when she brought my ML2 back and she said she would check her sked.

We'll be meeting either at the pit (for those of you that know where it is) at my place (ditto) or at the HWY 12/HWY 8 intx outside of Elma. There is a gravel turn out on the south side of the overpass.

Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:49:24 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Thats a Saturday.

So, that kinda leaves you out, don't it?
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 5:57:18 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Thats a Saturday.

So, that kinda leaves you out, don't it?

Its after June, I can do it according to Heidi.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 7:01:42 AM EDT
[#8]
I should be able to make it.
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 10:10:41 AM EDT
[#9]
Damn, that's the Wife's company picnic, a large deal for her, long in the planning--no can do... I'd really like to meet some of y'all. But it'll be a long hot summer, and I've got lots of shells...once again!
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:44:58 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Damn, that's the Wife's company picnic, a large deal for her, long in the planning--no can do... I'd really like to meet some of y'all. But it'll be a long hot summer, and I've got lots of shells...once again!

Don't forget that some folks are shooting on the 16th as well as the LCR early summer shoot that looks to be happening on June 5th.  BTW, I didn't see you vote on the date in that thread yet!

edit: spelun
Link Posted: 5/6/2004 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Fuck. I will probably be in Alaska starting in June, for about two months.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 6:47:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Fuck!
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 8:00:26 AM EDT
[#13]
I look forward to going thru Tweaks house, looking for his secret collection of Oly rifles.
Link Posted: 5/7/2004 7:30:04 PM EDT
[#14]
I've got two "Oly" rifles, only the lowers are OAI and one of those had to be remade. Was shooting both of them at the last LCR, you must have missed that part.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top