Posted: 1/23/2006 4:21:39 PM EDT

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:51:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice AR. Congrats.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 4:54:10 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Nice AR. Congrats.

Thanks Bunny, that means a lot coming from you.  (sniff)
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:19:11 PM EDT
[#3]
That is a nice looking AR, I love the coating powder look of Bushys.

WTF is up with that handguard? Who cares, it needs double shielded ones anyways.

What style is that FH? Does it have a name? Looks kinda cool, like an A2 on steroids.

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:22:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 5:23:53 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you order that Izzy or was that the only option?

Nice looking little gun.
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 6:04:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Nice, barrel hot
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 7:45:37 PM EDT
[#7]
I supplied my OWN Carry handle and the color matches and all...but what gives

Better view here

Seriously, I added the carry handle and COLT M4 handguards...but may switch back to the CAR ones since the M4s move around, the CARs didnt
Link Posted: 1/23/2006 10:51:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Here is the start of my collection...

A BIG Thanks goes out to "KA3B"  Ya helped me get in on this deal and have been very helpful beside, thanks man!!!!

Also Thanks to DaBunny, the Busy handle worked like a charm... was soooo nice to get some rounds off on Sunday!

Also I just wanted to say that you all have been a great group, fun to hang out with, the wife and I are looking forward to more fun this year!

Now I am just waiting for the load of upgrades I ordered from GG&G... hopefully that stuff will come before the weekend... now back to cleaning the rifle again so I can get back to the range this week... anyone north of Marysville want to get some range time in before the weekend!?!?!  

Link Posted: 1/23/2006 11:45:20 PM EDT
[#9]

TRASHBAG AMMO!!!!....I LOVE THAT STUFF!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top