Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2007 8:38:04 PM EDT
Damnit! Cleared out my email and realized I didnt have yer email in there anymore! Please PM/Email me with your addy so I can ship ya back that thing I borrowed....And to dissuade the vultures...There were two cool man toys in your garage that reminded me of the city I grew up in/the place my dad works.  The thing was in-friggen valuable, and DSA got em back in stock, so I ordered one!

-SPC Rogers
8-1CAV, 5-2ID
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 8:23:01 AM EDT
[#1]
If no one ponies up on this one, just remember: all things FAL are belong to me......Now that I pulled off a four day practical rifle class with mine, I'm all back in love again!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 11:19:55 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
If no one ponies up on this one, just remember: all things FAL are belong to me......Now that I pulled off a four day practical rifle class with mine, I'm all back in love again!

Nice try Bobbity LOL,
Did you get your FAL done? Send me a pic if you did,

PM me Milwaukee boy!!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:05:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Hey man! Thanks again, heres some pix!

everything but a refinish!

and heres a kinda neat pic from when I was shooting it,

The 249 stock is sturdy and super comfortable, but ive got a large Millet scope to put on the rifle now, So I may need to swap stocks at some point, but I hope not.
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:36:56 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
.Now that I pulled off a four day practical rifle class with mine, I'm all back in love again!

What sight system do you use on your rifle ?

Iron's
Optics
Dot ?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 1:55:36 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Now that I pulled off a four day with mine, I'm all back in love again!

What were you pulling of there Pudding Pumper?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 2:14:17 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Now that I pulled off a four day with mine, I'm all back in love again!

What were you pulling of there Pudding Pumper?

Didn't you see the pictures? It involved the use of knee and elbow pads!
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 5:20:24 PM EDT
[#7]
Nice job! Great looking gun!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top