Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/26/2011 1:51:57 PM EDT
fly or die this time around?
Link Posted: 1/26/2011 5:17:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Voted "YES", but would have also voted "PIE" if available.
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 5:30:16 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Voted "YES", but would have also voted "PIE" if available.

What this guy said.

Poll without pie is a fail poll.
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 5:32:53 AM EDT
[#3]
WTF is PIE?
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 5:35:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Pie??

You know, pie, pussy, nookie, whatever you want to call it.
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 5:49:32 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Pie??

Well hair pie did cross my mind but didn't think it applied here.

Wonder what dickless wonder on an AR forum would vote 'No'

Link Posted: 1/27/2011 5:55:47 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Pie??

Well hair pie did cross my mind but didn't think it applied here.

Wonder what dickless wonder on an AR forum would vote 'No'

We thought it was you.  
Link Posted: 1/27/2011 7:07:55 AM EDT
[#7]
I also heard your CHL with work as ID.  Interesting.........
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 7:23:25 AM EDT
[#8]
I think I used my CHL as ID once for this, I went to a poling station to vote and they swiped my ID.I actually never realized they didn't require it before because it seems like such a matter of fact requirement seeing as you should be able to verify that the voter lives in TX and is who they say they are befor allowing them to vote. Hopefully this will cut down on dead people and illegals voting for Dems.
Link Posted: 1/30/2011 9:04:34 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I think I used my CHL as ID once for this, I went to a poling station to vote and they swiped my ID.I actually never realized they didn't require it before because it seems like such a matter of fact requirement seeing as you should be able to verify that the voter lives in TX and is who they say they are befor allowing them to vote. Hopefully this will cut down on dead people and illegals voting for Dems.

It will...  That's why the Dems are so against voter ID.  Voter fraud is a reality even though they deny it up and down.  In fact its well known to be rampant in places like Chicago, Louisiana...  and to our shame, the Rio Grande Valley.  And voter fraud almost always benefits Democrats.

And it isn't just dead people or illegals...  its also just people who vote multiple times, either under different names or in different precincts.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top