Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
10/20/2017 1:01:18 AM
9/22/2017 12:11:25 AM
Posted: 8/4/2005 11:33:56 AM EDT
I'll be in the Eugene/Cottage Grove area this next week; anything that is a can't miss attraction? Any awesome gun stores?
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:04:02 AM EDT
goto SM gunshop and the Barons den there is a gun show at the fair grounds this weekend saturday and sunday hank willams the 3rd is playing at John Henrys saturday night good gun shop in cottage grove but I can't think of the name
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 2:48:25 PM EDT

Originally Posted By TheRealKiller:
...............good gun shop in cottage grove but I can't think of the name

If you're thinking of "Valiant Arms" they're out of bizinas. I know of no other shops there. Supposedly some guy sells guns out of his house on sears road, but I never could find his house.
Link Posted: 8/6/2005 4:27:41 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/7/2005 3:22:25 PM EDT by TheRealKiller]

Originally Posted By Lollypop_69:

If you're thinking of "Valiant Arms" they're out of bizinas. I know of no other shops there. Supposedly some guy sells guns out of his house on sears road, but I never could find his house.

Yea they may have shut down shop but they had a table at the gunshow here in Eugene today so maybe they are dealing from home or something
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 1:37:31 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Lollypop_69:

Yea they may have shut down shop but they had a table at the gunshow here in euegen today so maybe they are dealing from home or something

That is correct, the wife/ex-wife, Carrel I beleive, has the license now. The store front has been locked up tight for over a year now, but they keep the sign up and the place appears to still be fully stocked, so I don't know what's going on, I wish they were still open 'cause I like doing biziness with her. Can someone ask her and post here?
Link Posted: 8/7/2005 3:14:44 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/7/2005 3:25:06 PM EDT by TheRealKiller]
yea I meant to grab a card but I got distracted and spaced it I think I may have found her email address and I sent a email asking for contact info

Her email I think mgungirl@aol.com never mind mail got bouced back
Link Posted: 8/8/2005 9:57:34 AM EDT
Top Top