Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2008 3:57:37 AM EDT
I'd like to zero my AR and have either a 25 or 50 yard range to do that OR be able to shoot my pistol at some steel swingers or something ... anything like that around?

If its just an indoor range with no rifles I'll pass.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:40:22 AM EDT
[#1]
I wish I could recommend one, as I'm looking for a new gun range myself. I can tell you to avoid Rockingham County Gun Club. They've alienated their EBR owner membership by removing all provisions for sighting in a centerfire rifle at 25 or 50 yards. Way to lose members guys!!!
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 9:15:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Nearest thing is going to be PDHSC is Garner, then Eagle 1 in north Raleigh. Both are pistol only. Wake Co. has a rifle range in Holly Springs, but you have to attend an orientation class that they only offer on certain days/times.
http://www.wakegov.com/firingrange/schedule.htm

If you want to try out PDHSC, let me know, since your first time is free if you go with a member.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 11:35:17 AM EDT
[#3]
Range 1 outside of Lillington.  It maybe a little further than 30 min.  Also they are only open on Sat. and Sun.  Outdoor range, goes up to 100 yards.  Very nice people.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 4:01:09 PM EDT
[#4]
this place is kinda close to cary, but i dont know if you can shoot long guns there or not, give em a call
http://www.deepriver.net/Home/GeneralInformation/tabid/54/Default.aspx
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 4:23:35 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Range 1 outside of Lillington.  It maybe a little further than 30 min.  Also they are only open on Sat. and Sun.  Outdoor range, goes up to 100 yards.  Very nice people.

I thought Range 1 closed?
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 5:23:12 PM EDT
[#6]
How long will you be in Cary? I live in Cary but my range is about an hour away. I'd be glad to drive.
Link Posted: 9/3/2008 6:01:42 PM EDT
[#7]
height=8
Quoted:
height=8
Quoted:

I thought Range 1 closed?No its not closed, it is for sale and is only open on Sat. and Sun.  
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 10:16:24 AM EDT
[#8]
If you don't mind a linger drive about an hour Eastern North Carolina Gun Club is located just outside of Goldsboro, they are open all week, allow handgus, rifles, shotguns and if you bring your paperwork with you full auto fire.  They have daily rates for people that want to visit.
Link Posted: 9/5/2008 4:45:45 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
If you don't mind a linger drive about an hour Eastern North Carolina Gun Club is located just outside of Goldsboro, they are open all week, allow handgus, rifles, shotguns and if you bring your paperwork with you full auto fire.  They have daily rates for people that want to visit.
That's where I shoot!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top