Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2015 9:01:01 AM EST
Hello,
I live in Va Beach and my wife is attending a conference in Nashville 21-25 October. I am tagging along and should be left to my own devices during the day. As stupid as this sounds, what are the recommended must sees? I love REAL country music (Johhny Cash, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Wanda Jackson) and guns of course.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:07:14 PM EST
Really? Not one recommendation?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 2:32:12 PM EST
[Last Edit: 8/22/2015 2:37:53 PM EST by aquaman67]
The Country Music museum. The Ryman Auditorium.

The Hermitage - Home of Andrew Jackson - our 7th President

The Grand Ole Opry and the Opryland Hotel. You can spend a day just walking around inside the hotel.

Opry Mills Mall (Bass Pro)

The Bluebird Cafe
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 4:59:53 PM EST
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bmyk:
View Quote

Scroll back through the pages here, there are 3 other threads about what to do in Nashville.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 8:39:22 AM EST
Will do, Thanks all.
Originally Posted By rebel_rifle:

Scroll back through the pages here, there are 3 other threads about what to do in Nashville.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Originally Posted By rebel_rifle:
Originally Posted By bmyk:

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 12:35:45 PM EST
I've been to Nashville a couple times and have seen those places already listed, but by far, the Bluebird was the best! Not what I expected from the outside, but the entertainment was up-close and personal. I happen to catch a "round robin" acoustic performance from about eight singer/song writers. They show cased their own material and then played some of their hits that were written for the "big" stars.
Top Top