Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/14/2015 10:01:01 AM EDT
Hello,
I live in Va Beach and my wife is attending a conference in Nashville 21-25 October.  I am tagging along and should be left to my own devices during the day.  As stupid as this sounds, what are the recommended must sees?  I love REAL country music (Johhny Cash, Hank Williams, Patsy Cline, Wanda Jackson) and guns of course.
Thanks
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:07:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Really?  Not one recommendation?
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 3:32:12 PM EDT
[#2]
The Country Music museum. The Ryman Auditorium.

The Hermitage - Home of Andrew Jackson - our 7th President

The Grand Ole Opry and the Opryland Hotel. You can spend a day just walking around inside the hotel.

Opry Mills Mall (Bass Pro)

The Bluebird Cafe
Link Posted: 8/22/2015 5:59:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
View Quote

Scroll back through the pages here, there are 3 other threads about what to do in Nashville.
Link Posted: 8/23/2015 9:39:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Will do, Thanks all.
Quoted:

Scroll back through the pages here, there are 3 other threads about what to do in Nashville.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 9/2/2015 1:35:45 PM EDT
[#5]
I've been to Nashville a couple times and have seen those places already listed, but by far, the Bluebird was the best! Not what I expected from the outside, but the entertainment was up-close and personal. I happen to catch a "round robin" acoustic performance from about eight singer/song writers. They show cased their own material and then played some of their hits that were written for the "big" stars.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top