Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 12/15/2010 7:07:55 AM EDT
Gunman shoots at school board members.....

Well.... it was a gun free zone!

Oh yeah... it's fucktarded to watch how the others sat there waiting for their turn to be shot.  Frigging sheeps.

Here's another video.  Seriously, the lady thinks that swing her purse at a armed man was going to stop him!?!?  Too many movies for you, bitch!

CNN video - woman swings purse at gunman's hand......
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 7:29:40 AM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:

any bets on whether the board will attempt to exempt themselves from the gun free zone law so they can start carrying? they won't push to allow CCWs for everyone of course.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 8:57:34 AM EDT
[#2]
Wow, I saw that this morning on the news. Total sheep. And that chick with the purse was either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid.  I'm going with stupid. She's lucky she didn't get a bullet in her face when she was at his feet.

And I'm very glad the shooter is dead. No lengthy trial, no psychiatric evals, no hand- wringing over the death penalty. I don't really want to know his "reasons" for walking in there with a gun. I'm just glad the taxpayers aren't on the hook for this shit bag anymore.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 9:28:18 AM EDT
[#3]
HOAX! Guns arent allowed in schools, therefore this can not be real footage. You guys are suckers. I'm goin back to my gated community.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 9:55:33 AM EDT
[#4]
I saw the clip yesterday. When the old lady whacked him with her purse, it should have been a clue for the others to jump in but instead they chose to sit there like sheep...

Wasnt the guy pissed that they fired his wife who worked for the school district as well? Im confused on that part.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 3:35:06 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Wow, I saw that this morning on the news. Total sheep. And that chick with the purse was either incredibly brave or incredibly stupid.  I'm going with stupid. She's lucky she didn't get a bullet in her face when she was at his feet.

She was brave... sorry to rain on your parade. After the strike, she went for the gun. If only the other idiots would have seized the opportunity.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#6]
This guy was great marksman, didn't hit a damn thing until he got to point blank range, himself.  What a dufass.
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 5:29:58 PM EDT
[#7]
So, are they gonna hire her back?
Link Posted: 12/15/2010 6:01:19 PM EDT
[#8]
pretty sure he wanted cops to shoot him.  You HAVE to try and miss from that range.  point and shoot and you nick the guys left arm...come on now....first time shooter could hit a body at that range.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 1:46:49 PM EDT
[#9]
I'm curious as to why the armed guard was not in the room with the council. Or if he was, why he didn't shoot earlier.  The gun is pointed at :24; the woman strikes the guy at :45, and obviously there are some pauses in the video. It's not until the bad guy shoots that you even know an armed guard is present, as he seems to shoot the guy pretty quickly after the first shots were fired.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 4:17:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Gun control is using both hands...

In all seriousness though, I'm also surprised at the lack of fight and/or flight these people showed. I guess they completely broke down and couldn't function? Surprising that only the old lady with the purse attempted anything.
Link Posted: 12/16/2010 5:09:35 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

any bets on whether the board will attempt to exempt themselves from the gun free zone law so they can start carrying? they won't push to allow CCWs for everyone of course.

I don't know what they will do as regards increased security, but most of these guys aren't the typical "guns to protect us, but keep them away from the general public" type.  Not down here, they're not.  I'm still planning on asking the guys at the local shop (who do most of the CCW training in this county) if any of the current board DO have permits.  It wouldn't surprise me if they did, but couldn't carry there.

As for Ginger Littleton, she readily admits that what she did was dumb, and poorly thought out, but she's got big brass ones.

Superintendent Husfelt gets props from me for trying to talk the gunman into letting the rest go, as he ultimately bore responsibility for the whacko's grievance.  He also popped up damn fast to see if everyone was okay after the last shots.

Also, heard a radio interview with the guy who was on the far right (gunman's perspective), and he talked about how he'd made up his mind that when the shooting started (they were all pretty sure the guy DID mean to kill them all and die himself), that he'd drop as fast as he could and crawl as fast as he could for the door you can see near his position.  He did, apparently, make it out very quickly.

ETA:  For those who wonder what I'm doin' here in the NVHTF, I'm leaving Panama City FL at the end of January and getting stationed at Nellis.  

Link Posted: 12/16/2010 5:12:14 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

I'm curious as to why the armed guard was not in the room with the council. Or if he was, why he didn't shoot earlier.  The gun is pointed at :24; the woman strikes the guy at :45, and obviously there are some pauses in the video. It's not until the bad guy shoots that you even know an armed guard is present, as he seems to shoot the guy pretty quickly after the first shots were fired.

He left the room with most of the people in the room, to fetch his gun and vest from his car.  When he came back, he apparently stayed just outside the door so as not to escalate things, and popped in very quickly when the guy went active.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top